My V5 Familitchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I got a V5 today before I from the trip to France with the school! We came home from the trip today. But my Mum banned me from getting more Tamagotchis 2 years ago. :D :D :D :D :D

She decided to let me off this time, so I can play with it. I still have my V4 active too. :D :D :D

The only rule for when you're reading this log:

[SIZE=21pt]Don't post comments!! :lol: :D Please PM them to me instead.[/SIZE]

It's cool when you start them. 3 eggs instead of 1! Finally, after a minute they started hatching one by one. I can't remember what characters they when they were babies. :kusatchi: But they were oh so cute! :nyatchi: The first one to hatch was a boy, the next one was a girl. The last one was a boy. How sweet they were when they shared the food. After an hour, just when were driving to the Ferry they evolved! Their family name is Candy! They are very good to each other. They are so sweet when they play with toys together. After we got England and off the Ferry and started driving to our town(not saying the name of the town!), they went to bed. I wonder if they will evolve tomorrow...

Big Brother's stats

Character: Mattaritchi

Current nickname: Mattari

Big & Little Sister's stats

Character: Belutchi

Current nickname: Bell

Little Brother's stats

Character: Mausutchi

Current nickname: Mouse

[SIZE=21pt]V4 growth log[/SIZE]

Laura: Shirotsubutchi > Harutchi > Ringotchi > Mimitchi - Mated with a Shimashimatchi from Matchmaker

Marie: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Young Memetchi > Memetchi - Mated with a Pyonchitchi from Matchmaker

Smile: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi > Gurumetchi > Togetchi - Mated with a Yattatchi from Matchmaker

Lola: Shirotsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Dorotchi > Sebiretchi - Mated with a Debatchi from Matchmaker

Lenny: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Tosakatchi - Mated with a Ponitchi from Matchmaker

Megan: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Ringotchi > Meidotchi - Mated with a Togetchi from Matchmaker

Jane: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi > Ponitchi - Mated with a Mametchi from Matchmaker

Susie: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi > Maskutchi - Mated with a Zukyutchi from Matchmaker

Emma: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Ringotchi > Marotchi - Mated with a Debatchi from Matchmaker

Kate: Shirotsubutchi > Harutchi > Hawaikotchi > Pyonkotchi - Mated with Togetchi from Matchmaker

9th April 2008

Nothing special happened with them today. They stayed as toddlers. They are adorable! I got to go on The Tama & Earth EXPO today. It's awsome! I love the way they dressed up . Mamamametchi and Papamametchi on the European pavillion. I got that rare paint item off Ciaotchi. I also bought them a whistle and a tennis racket with a tennis ball. Their bond is at 10%. I hope they evolve tomorrow.

Big Brother's stats

Character: Mattaritchi

Current nickname: Mattari

Character: Belutchi

Current nickname: Bell

Little Brother's stats

Character: Mausutchi

Current nickname: Mouse

[SIZE=21pt]V4 growth log[/SIZE]

Laura: Shirotsubutchi > Harutchi > Ringotchi > Mimitchi - Mated with a Shimashimatchi from Matchmaker

Marie: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Young Memetchi > Memetchi - Mated with a Pyonchitchi from Matchmaker

Smile: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi > Gurumetchi > Togetchi - Mated with a Yattatchi from Matchmaker

Lola: Shirotsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Dorotchi > Sebiretchi - Mated with a Debatchi from Matchmaker

Lenny: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Tosakatchi - Mated with a Ponitchi from Matchmaker

Megan: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Ringotchi > Meidotchi - Mated with a Togetchi from Matchmaker

Jane: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi > Ponitchi - Mated with a Mametchi from Matchmaker

Susie: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi > Maskutchi - Mated with a Zukyutchi from Matchmaker

Emma: Shirotsubutchi > Puchitchi > Ringotchi > Marotchi - Mated with a Debatchi from Matchmaker

Kate: Shirotsubutchi > Harutchi > Hawaikotchi > Pyonkotchi - Mated with Togetchi from Matchmaker

Last edited by a moderator:
10th April 2008

They evolved today!! :) :angry: :) Mattaritchi evolved into Mamekatchi, Belutchi evolved into Chamametchi and Mausutchi evolved into Korokotchi! How great they are! I can't wait till the next time they evolve! Now they are teenagers, I wonder what adult characters they will become. Also, because I can only keep one of them when they get married because 2 of them will move out, I'm now left wondering which one I should keep. ;)

Their bond is at 30%

Big Brother's stats

Character: Mamekatchi

Current nickname: Robomametchi

Character: Chamametchi

Current nickname: Pinkella

Little Brother's stats

Character: Korokotchi

Current nickname: Acorn boy

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

13th April 2008

Sorry, I forgot to update for the last two days. They have been very great. I got them a pinball machine. And also a Burger to eat.

I'm half-English and half-Scottish. If you can remember what I've said in previous topics, I lived in Norway. But my family back moved to England in Christmas 2006. Anyway, we are visiting my Paternal Grandparents in Scotland now. While we were in the car, just when we reached Scotland, the Tamagotchis evolved! Mamekatchi evolved into a Furikotchi! Chamametchi evolved into a Furawatchi! And Korokotchi evolved into a Mumutchi. According to Mametchi 4ever on this topic, there wedding day should be in 2 days. Choosing which one I'll keep will be a real challenge. Now when I press C, Furikotchi kisses Furawatchi and Mumutchi, and then Furawatchi and Mumutchi kisses Furikotchi, then a big heart appears above them. So cute! :ph34r:

[SIZE=21pt]V4 Growth Log[/SIZE]

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi

14th April 2008

Something hilarious happened today! When I finished feeding them a Burger, they all evolved into Osumotchis! I'm sure it's happened to many of you before, but it's my first time! It was funny to me at first, but later I was getting worried because I guessed that you play games to get them back to normal. I asked on TamaTalk to get the answer, and I got the Balance Biscuit and the Mirror. It worked! How great! Although, they will be able to use the Dating show tomorrow(or they should), and I'm still wondering which one to keep. If I mate Mumutchi with a Memetchi, I can get a Memetchi family. Or if I mate Furawatchi with a Sukatchi, I can get a Furawatchi family. Or if I mate Furikotchi with anyone, I can get another Blended family. The leading choice for me is the Memetchi family. I do like Furawatchi, but she is not one of my favourites. As for Memetchi, she is my 3rd favourite out of all Tamagotchis that I know. Now when I press C, they all come up close to the screen.

Current stats

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Bonds: 80%

Family type: Blended

Family name: Candy

Generation: 1

Money: 700G

Older Brother: Furikotchi

Older & Younger Sister: Furawatchi

Younger Brother: Mumutchi

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Furawatchi

EDIT: I found out what characters they were when they were babies thanks to this chart. Furikotchi was a Futabatchi, Furawatchi was a Omututchi and Mumutchi was a Mimifuwatchi.

I got their bond to 100% today! Yay! Then I tried using the dating show. It worked! I chose Mumutchi and the first offer was a Memetchi! I accepted it! I felt really sad when Mumutchi said goodbye to Furikotchi and Furawatchi. :D :huh: :eek: :( :(

I'm gonna miss those two. :( I hope they are happy on their home planet.

Then Memetchi and Mumutchi got married! Then Mumutchi evolved into Memepapatchi, and Memetchi evolved into Mememamatchi. Then Mememamatchi had 2 eggs. Then were both Omutuchis! But the first one to hatch was a girl. The next one was a boy. I wonder if I'm on my way to getting a Memetchi familitchi... :D it says that they are a "cheerful family". After an hour, the female Omututchi evolved into Belutchi(Belltchi). Then the male Omututchi evolved into Ahirukutchi. It's so cool when you feed them. First the parents prepare it for them, then the children eat it. And when you give them medicine, the parents bring the medical bag, then the children get the medicine! So sweet! And now I can play Golf Put and Shoe Pairs. Nice to see Belutchi playing golf with her father, and pairing shoes with her mother. Then at 9:00 PM, they went to sleep.

Bond: 0%

Family type: Cheerful

Generation: 2

Money: 200G

Older Sister: Belutchi(Belltchi)

Younger Brother: Ahirukutchi

Father: Memepapatchi

Mother: Mememamatchi

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Furawatchi

The Children have been fine. I've already gotten their bond to 30%. I looked on the screen earlier to find Memepapatchi and Mememamatchi kissing. How cute! :) I also found Belutchi taking pictures of her mother and helping her vacuum.

Bond: 30%

Money: 870G

Older Sister: Belutchi(Belltchi)

Younger Brother: Ahirukutchi

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Furawatchi - Mated with Gozarutchi from Matchmaker

17th April 2008

They evolved!! :lol:

They evolved just when they woke up this morning. Belutchi evolved into Ichigotchi. Ahirukutchi evolved into Bakutchi. I found this very useful and interesting V5 growth process chart on Tama Zone. It's so great and it really helps me. I've only used Cheerful training items. I'm hoping that Ichigotchi will evolve into Memetchi. Then I'll mate her off to a Mumutchi and get the Meme Family! :huh: :huh: :D :D :D

Bond: 50%

Money: 1020G

Older Sister: Ichigotchi

Younger Brother: Bakutchi

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Furawatchi - Mated with Gozarutchi from Matchmaker

19th April 2008

My wish was granted! :lol: :lol: Ichigotchi evolved into Memetchi! :) Bakutchi evolved into Sukatchi. They should be able to use the Dating Show on Monday. They also evolved into a Large family. I figured that it's because in older versions, I found out that feeding the Tamagotchi until it won't eat anymore is really good for them. But now in this, it's bad for them because if you do it too many times, they become large. I changed the children back and found out that you can't change the parents back. :( That really stinks! :angry: I'll need to be more careful with my feeding from now on.

Bond: 100%

Money: 1820G

Older Sister: Memetchi

Younger Brother: Sukatchi

Father: Metaboritchi

Mother: Metaboritchi

Nina: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

22nd April 2008

[SIZE=21pt]WOOHOO!![/SIZE]

I got a Meme Family! When Memetchi and Sukatchi reached mating age, I married Memetchi off to a Mumutchi. They evolved into Mememamatchi and Memepapatchi! The 2 female Omututchis evolved in Memetchi and Imotchi! I have a full Meme family. Typically, Imotchi will never grow up to become a full adult, so I have to mate Memetchi. I will miss the Sukatchi and the 2 Metaboritchis that I had in the previous generation. :p

Bond: 80%

Family type: Meme

Generation: 3

Money: 700G

Older Sister: Memetchi

Younger Sister: Imotchi

Nina: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Ponitchi

23rd April 2008

Goodbye Imotchi, Goodbye Mememamatchi, Goodbye Memepapatchi and Goodbye Chitchi. -_- I mated Memetchi earlier to a Mametchi on the dating show. Memetchi evolved into Mememamatchi and Mametchi evolved into Papamametchi. They had 2 eggs. The first one to hatch was a girl. She was a Mimifuwatchi. The next one to hatch was a boy. He was a Omutuchi. Later, Mimifuwatchi evolved into Sakuramotchi, and Omututchi evolved into Ahirukutchi like his great uncle Sukatchi did! They are so cute! :(

Bond: 0%

Generation: 4

Money: 1550G

Older Sister: Sakuramotchi

Younger brother: Ahirukutchi

Father: Papamametchi

Nina: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

26th April 2008

Sorry, I haven't updated in a bit. When they have been asking for training toys, I've given them Easy Going training toys. Then they evolved. Sakuramotchi evolved into Shelutchi(Shelltchi), and Ahirukutchi evolved into Korokotchi. And I kept on playing games with them and giving them toys, that their bonding is already at 100%!

Generation: 4

Money: 1640G

Older Sister: Shelutchi

Younger Brother: Korokotchi

Kate: Shirotsubutchi > Harutchi > Hawaikotchi > Pyonkotchi - Mated with a Togetchi from Matchmaker

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Furawatchi - Mated with a Gozarutchi from Matchmaker

Nina: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Ponitchi - Mated with a Minotchi from Matchmaker

27th April 2008

Woohoo!! They evolved! Shelutchi became HotTeatchi, and Korokotchi became Kuchipatchi! When they reach mating age, I'm going to mate Kuchipatchi to a Yonepatchi and get a Kuchipa family! :angry:

I've noticed how they changed how Kuchipatchi looks on the toy.

Anna: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Furawatchi - Mated with a Gozarutchi from Matchmaker

Nina: Shirotsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Ichigotchi > Ponitchi - Mated with a Minotchi from Matchmaker

Toby: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi

1st May 2008

[SIZE=22pt]WOOHOO!![/SIZE]

I got a Kuchipa family!! When Hottotiitchi(HotTeatchi) and Kuchipatchi reached mating age, I took Kuchipatchi on the dating show and mated him to a Yonepatchi. After saying goodbye to Hottotiitchi, Papamametchi and Mememamatchi(goodbye you guys! :ichigotchi: ), Kuchipatchi became Papapatchi, and Yonepatchi became Mamapatchi. Then had 2 eggs which hatched into 2 sweet little Futabatchis! And they later became Kuchipatchi and Chibipatchi!

Chibipatchi is sooooooo cute! It's a shame I can't keep them. Kuchipatchi can mate now, but I'll save that for tomorrow.

Family type: Kuchipa

Generation: 5

Money: 190G

Older Brother: Kuchipatchi

Younger Brothers: Chibipatchi

Father: Papapatchi

Mother: Mamapatchi

Toby: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Gozarutchi

2nd May 2008

Goodbye Chipatchi, Papapatchi and Mamapatchi! :furawatchi:

I went on the dating show this morning. I mated Kuchipatchi off to a Furawatchi. They became Papapatchi and Mamametchi. They had 3 eggs! The first one was a male Mimifuwatchi. The next one was a female Mimifuwatchi. And the last one was a male Futabatchi. The Male Mimifuwatchi became Mausutchi(Mousetchi), the female Mimifuwatchi became Sakuramotchi, and Futabatchi became Mattaritchi. When they want to play, I give them Smart training items.

Generation: 6

Money: 210G

Older Brother: Mausutchi

Older & Younger Sister: Sakuramotchi

Younger brother: Mattaritchi

Father: Papapatchi

Mother: Mamametchi

Toby: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Gozarutchi

8th May 2008

Ok, I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news.

The good news is that Mausutchi evolved into Mamekatchi and then into Mametchi, and Sakuramotchi evolved into Chamametchi and then Chantotchi, and Mattaritchi evolved into Bakutchi and then Sukatchi. And earlier today, I mated Mametchi off to another Chantotchi on the dating show. Now I have a Mame Family! :angry:

The bad news is that the batteries on my V4 ran out. :D And in what will hopefully be my Mum's last attempt to get me off Tamagotchis, she's not getting me anymore batteries for my Tamagotchis. So, when my V5's batteries run out, I'll have no more Tamagotchis to play with. :huh: :huh: :p :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[SIZE=21pt]V4 Growth log[/SIZE]

This is the final summary of the family I've raised on my V4. In what will possibly be 2 or 3 years, I'll be able o continue it because I'll be old enough to have legal rights over all my possesions and money.

Kate: Shirotsubutchi > Harutchi > Hawaikotchi > Pyonkotchi - Mated with a Togetchi from Matchmaker

Toby: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Gozarutchi - Mated with a Hanatchi from Matchmaker

11th May 2008

Things are going quite well. Last night, Mametchi reached mating age. I mated him off to a Memetchi on the dating show. Goodbye Chamametchi, Mamametchi and Papamametchi. :D Then Mametchi and Memetchi evolved into Papamametchi and Mememamatchi. Mememamatchi had two eggs. The first one was a female Omututchi. Then the next one was a Male Mimifuwatchi. Then Omututchi evolved into Belutchi and Mimifuwatchi evolved into Mausutchi. They went straight to bed after they evolved. Because of that, it won't be until the 13th of May until they evolve into teenagers. :D I took them on the Tama & Earth EXPO earlier, and after winning them enough points, I bought them a Daruma Doll! I'm trying to keep their Bond Percent at 30% or lower and I'm giving them both Smart and Cheerful training toys. That way, I can get either Hatsugatchi or Watatchi. If I get two smart adults, they will be Lavuzukintchi and Hatsugatchi. Then I can feed them a Sesame Bun and Hatsugatchi will evolve into Kuromametchi. Or, if I get two Cheerful adults, They will be Uhyotchi and Watatchi. Then I can show them to the Girls Dresser, and Watatchi will evolve into Makiko. I'll just need to see what happens.

Bond: 10%

Generation: 8

Money: 730

Older Sister: Belutchi

Younger Brother: Mausutchi

13th May 2008

They evolved! Belutchi became Chamametchi and Mausutchi became Mamekatchi. I think they are most likely to become Lavuzukintchi and Hatsugatchi when they become adults.

Bond: 30%

Money: 1080G

Older Sister: Chamametchi

Younger Brother: Mamekatchi

24th May 2008

Sorry, I haven't updated in quite a long time. :D Anyway, Chamametchi evolved into Lavuzukintchi and Mamekatchi evolved into Hatsugatchi. I fed them a Sesame Bun and Hatsugatchi evolved into Kuromametchi. When they reached mating age, I mated Kuromametchi off to a Furawatchi. Then Lavuzukintchi, Papamametchi and Mememamatchi left. :angry: The Furawatchi evolved into Mamametchi and Kuromametchi evolved into Papakurotchi. They had three eggs. I was hoping they would have 2 or 1 eggs because then I would have a Smart Family. Oh well! :angry: The first one to hatch was a male Mimifuwatchi. The second one was a female Mimifuwatchi. Then the last one was a male Futabatchi. Then the first Mimifuwatchi evolved into Mausutchi, the second Mimifuwatchi evolved into Sakuramotchi, and Futabatchi evolved into Mattaritchi. Then later, Mausutchi evolved into Mamekatchi, Sakuramotchi evolved into Chamametchi, and Mattaritchi evolved into Bomutchi(Bakutchi). Then even later, Mamekatchi evolved into Furikotchi and Chamametchi evolved into Furawatchi. I was hoping that Bomutchi would evolve into Mumutchi because then I would have the same set of characters that I had on the first generation. But instead, he evolved into Nemutchi. :( But that's ok! ;) When they reached mating age, I mated Furawatchi off to a Sukatchi to get a Violet family. After the others left(goodbye you guys!), Furawatchi evolved into Mamafurawatchi, and Sukatchi evolved into Papakizatchi. Then Mamafurawatchi had 2 eggs. The first was female Mimifuwatchi who evolved into Furawatchi. The next one was a male Omututchi who evolved into Kizatchi. Now I have a Violet family. Furawatchi will reach mating age tomorrow. I love the family animations! On one of them, Papakizatchi kisses Mamefurawatchi, and on the other one, they are all talking to a flower! How cute and romantic!

Happy ♥♥♥♥♥

Family type: Violet

Money: 1090G

Older Sister: Furawatchi

Younger Brother: Kizatchi

Father: Papakizatchi

Mother: Mamafurawatchi

25th May 2008

Things are going well. Furawatchi reached mating age just after I got their bond to 100%! Furawatchi's mate was a Hatsugatchi. Then Mamafurawatchi, Papakizatchi and Kizatchi left ( :p ), and Furawatchi evolved into Mamametchi and Hatsugatchi evolved into Papamametchi. Once again, I was hoping they would have 2 or 1 eggs so I could get a Smart Family. But, much to my dissapointment, Mamametchi layed 3 eggs. Oh well! The first one was a male Mimifuwatchi, the second one was a female Mimifuwatchi, and the last one was a male Futabatchi. The same set of babies again! Then they evolved into Mausutchi, Sakuramotchi and Mattaritchi. The same set of children again! I'm going to make them become a neglect care family when they grow up. I'm not sure which one. Please vote!

Bond: 10%

Family Type: Blended

Family Name: Candy

Generation: 11

Money: 1500G

Older Brother: Mausutchi

Sister: Sakuramotchi

Younger Brother: Mattaritchi

Mother: Mamametchi

(I put an error on the last post, it says 8 on generation when it should say 10)

Latest posts

Back