The Webkinz Gang, PART: 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
INFO: This story is based on my five Webkinz. This is not what really happened to them but it's fun to pretend.

WEBKINZ (From oldest to youngest)

Gabby: Persian cat

Wonder: Brown horse

Rosie: Collie

Tessa: German Shepherd

Emma: Black bear

PART 1

~~~~~

Gabby fell into a box. For her very first time she breathed in the air. Her eyes blinked and took in the sight around her. Webkinz were everywhere. Some were cats, some were dogs, and there were even some pandas! Gabby tried moving her legs and manged to climb to the top of the pile. Suddenly a large monkey fell down on her. "Ow!" cried Gabby pushing the monkey off her. "Watch it." she hissed. "Wow. Someone sure is angry." giggled a voice behind Gabby. She turned around and spotted a Collie. "And who are you?" asked Gabby dodging another falling Webkinz. "I'm Rosie." smiled the Collie. Gabby smiled too. But only a little. "Where are we?" she asked Rosie. But Rosie could only shrug. "I don't know. None of us do." Gabby sighed. She and Rosie felt the box being lifted. Someone shut the box flaps closed and everything went dark. All the Webkinz gave frightened cries as the box thumped down hard. For hours they sat in the dark, not knowing what was next to come. After a while they heard car brakes and felt themselves being lifted again. The box was then opened. But as the Webkinz pocked their heads out they were in a toy shop. Little children ran from here and there. A man grabbed Gabby in one hand and another black cat in the other. She was placed on a shelf. Gabby watched as more Webkinz were unloaded and put on shelves. She soon spotted Rosie! Rosie was placed on the other side of the room. How would Gabby ever get to her? Slowly, she moved forward. Maybe she could climb off the shelf.... But Gabby slipped and fell off the shelf. She landed with a thud on something soft. "Hey! Get off!" cried a voice. Gabby looked down and noticed she was sitting on a Webkinz horse! "Oh, sorry." said Gabby getting off the dusty old Webkinz. The horse slowly got to her feet and stretched. "I've been stuck down here too long." yawned the horse. "Name's Wonder. What's yours?" "Gabby." said Gabby. She glanced over at Rosie, still sitting on the shelf. "Um, I have to get over to my friend..." Gabby started. "Need a ride?" asked Wonder. "A ride?" Gabby asked. "Hop on!" ordered Wonder. So Gabby had no choice but to climb on to Wonder's brown dusty back. Wonder rode across the toy store dodging feet. When they reached Rosie's shelf Gabby climbed down and hurried off to climb up the shelf. But then she noticed Wonder climbing too. "Your coming?" Gabby asked. "Sure am." smiled the horse. So the two new friends made they're way up the shelf. "Rosie!" cried Gabby hugging Rosie. "Who's this?" asked Rosie pointing to Wonder. "Our new friend, Wonder." said Gabby. "I've got two Webkinz you should met too." said Rosie. She pointed to two Webkinz standing near by. One was a black bear. The other was a German Shepherd. "Meet Emma and Tessa." said rosie pointing first to the bear, then to the dog. And right then and there they all became friends.

IN PART 2: Gabby, Rosie, Wonder, Tessa, and Emma might all be friends now but two of them start to get mad at each other. Will the Webkinz Gang still be able to stick together with two angry Webkinz? Find out in The Webkinz Gang, PART: 2!

Latest posts

Back