Inuaysha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ask one of the older member's here on Tamatalk, I used to OBSESS over this show. It actually got annoying...

But yes, I watch it. I really like it, it is one of those anime with a perfect dub pretty much. (Which is why I officially love Viz Media) It's kinda like Pokemon, but for older kids'. Same plotline, but makes' the money.

The final Manga arc' is in place I think, I'm not sure if it ended though. After this arc, no more Inuyasha.

I just wish they would have made a good ending, that wasn't a cliff hanger. Maybe they will make one..

I like Inuyasha. Its good and I can't wait to see the episodes that are coming on tonight on Adult Swim :puroperatchi: I also like Pokemon (duh)

"KAGOME!!1111"

"iNUYASHA!!!SHIFT"

"KAGOME!!!"

"INUYASHA!!!"

Gosh, that is one of the many things on my "Definitely Annoying" list, right up next to the obnoxious Miley Haters and Naruto.

It's pointless. I loved, you know, adored the first season up to Episode 18. Then it began to get annoying. It annoys me now, but still brings me good memories watching the first few episodes.

[SIZE=13pt]Well...Pretty much the first 13+ anime I ever watched. [/SIZE]

I loved it for about a year...(Such a fool I was) Then one day, I realized...I was an idiot. o.o"

I stopped watching it. And that was the day...I finally became a women! O_O

I finally grew out of Anime Noobisum

Well Naraku finally died ;D

But it did have a good plot. Just a ton of useless fillers. I will watch the anime happily any day. I love the Band of Seven arc though.

ZOMG! I lovvveeee Inuyasha!! I just started watching it on Adult Swim a few weeks ago, and I'm hooked. I watch/tape the epiosdes on my TEVO every weekend. ;D

ZOMG! I lovvveeee Inuyasha!! I just started watching it on Adult Swim a few weeks ago, and I'm hooked. I watch/tape the epiosdes on my TEVO every weekend. ;D
Lol, it is awesome ;D Adult Swim just began rerunning the series. I think this is about episode 8 or something. You caught it at a good time.

Latest posts

Back