The Webkinz Gang PART: 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
PART 2

---------

The five new friends left the toy shop to go explore. When they stepped outside they noticed how big the world was. "We can travel all around!" said Emma. "Where should we start?" But Wonder shook her head. "Sorry to rain on you parade but we're just Webkinz. Webkinz can't travel ALL around." Emma frowned. 'What do you mean 'We're just Webkinz'?" she asked. "Webkinz aren't the smartest. We're just stuffed with cotten." Wonder huffed. Emma felt a pang of sadness. Then she felt a pang of anger. "Come on. Let's go this way!" called Tessa heading down the sidewalk. Emma and Wonder glared at each other but followed Tessa. A little while later Gabby said, "I'm hungry." "Let's stop in that Cafe." said Emma. "It's not safe." called Wonder. But Emma just gave the horse a dirty look and headed inside. Gabby, Rosie, and Tessa gave each other looks. "This is gonna be a long day." mutterded Rosie. Inside the warm Cafe the five Webkinz split up. Gabby headed to the salad bar, Wonder rushed for the muffins, Rosie snatched up a slice of pizza, Tessa found a large steak, and Emma filled her cup with soda. The five met behind a stack of chairs. Emma and Wonder didn't sit next to each other as Wonder munched on her muffin and Emma sipped her soda. Everything was quite. "So, where are we going first?" asked Emma glancing at Wonder. "Paris? France? New York City?" "We can't go there! As I said before-" Wonder got cut off by Rosie. "Why don't we start out small. We can go around the town." Wonder sat back and chewed her muffin more lowed. "OK." agreed Gabby. "Fine." mumbled Emma. "Sounds good." said Tessa. But Wonder stayed silent. "We're just Webkinz." she muttered under her breath. But Emma smiled. That would show Wonder what Webkinz could do. As the Webkinz left the Cafe Gabby asked, "Who wants to go downtown?" "Yes!" agreed Emma quickly. Wonder just stayed farer away from the rest. Downtown was very busy. "Let's go over here!" called Emma pointing to a candy shop. "It's across the street. How can we get there?" asked Tessa. "I'll just cross the sreet when no cars are coming." said Emma. She slowly stepped on to the road. Wonder was now watching Emma make her way across. That's when Wonder spotted a car coming at full speed. "Emma!" Wonder yelled. She dashed out into the street and knocked Emma on to the other side before the car ran over both of them. "Wonder! You saved me!" gasped Emma. "Um, I guess I did." shrugged Wonder. "I'm sorry we fighted." Emma said. "That's OK." said Wonder. And they never did fight again.

NEXT UP

----------

The five Webkinz come across some other Webkinz who need their help....

Latest posts

Back