Would you Rather............?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok this is fun! All you do is ask the person below you a would you rather question!

Here is an example.

(insert name here)

Would you rather, eat a booger or fall in a cow pattie? (fresh)

a cow pattie??? i mean people also eat fresh fish yah know....

WYR drink pee or expired milk?

u mean the machine?

no way!

cockroach i guess.

IEW!!!

wuld u rather lose ur tamagotchis (all) or lose ur internet connection?

~Belgia

lose tamagotchis. Could still talk to nice people like you on TAMATALK!!!!!

WYR run into a wall or fall into a rushing river?

Last edited by a moderator:
history. My history class is so easy. I made a 97% for an over-all grade.

WYR be struck by lightning, or get into trouble for losing every paper in your backpack?

2nd one.

WYR be called a dork even if you are not one or let your seatmate use your favorite tama to let a new character be in her comic and it will be a bad guy?

that dosnt make any sense.

WYR eat healthy foods for the rest of your life or eat junk foods for the rest of your life?

Whats your question?OK, this is my question.Its the same as before, but it will make more sense.

WYR let somebody call you a dork or let this happen:

Lets say you have a friend named "Mae"

You:Hi, Mae.Lets go make comics together!Mae:Sure!Say, whats your favorite tamagotchi character?You:Well, it is (insert the name of your favourite tama).Well, in my comic, Ill create some cute characters for my comic.How about you?What are your charcters gonna be?Mae:Hmmmmmmm.....I know!It will be a (insert fav tama's name) and a (insert name of tama you hate).In my comic, (insert fav tamas name) will be the bad guy, and luckily, (insert the name of the tama u hate) calls the police, then (insert fav tamas name)will be arrested!

You:Uhhhh....OK.......

But you actually feel sad, for what happened.You know you like (insert fav tamas name, again), then your classmate does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back