WEBKINZ=CRAZY, Im surous!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi2

Reaction score
You know when you go to: here and it says that the rumor is "fake"? WEbkinz is crazy!! I've allready found out about the rumor. Heres some stuff that happened to me:

1.Pet got hurt

2.Pet got hurt again!!!

My friend also told me that she logged in and then there was a error thing that said: Sorry, your pets have all died. Please make a new account.

This seams really wierd. Ahhh!!!

These topics aren't allowed.... If it was true, Ganz wouldn't be lying about the rumor being false.... So obviously, you are lying.

I'm sorry, I don't buy it. I'm pretty sure this rumor has already been proven fake.

And besides, it's a kids site. Ganz wouldn't let that happen to a kids beloved virtual pet unless they want sued.

Sorry, I dont know how to take a screen shot.
When this happens, press the PRT SCR (print screen) button, and go to Start; Programs; Accesories; Paint. Then just go under "Edit", then "Paste", then WOO! You gotta screenshot! Then just save it and upload it to TinyPic.com, Imageshack.us, or Photobucket.com! Then, give us the link!

And the other people are right. Ganz said that this rumor was fake. But if it's real and it actually happens to you, take a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back