I HATE the Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntr rocks

Reaction score
I don't understand why soo many girls are in love with them. First of all They are SOOO ugly then... well I can't say that one without getting banned. There music is'nt even good.

I don't like them but everyone has different music taste.

Dude, you can't control what music everyone else likes.

o_e I shall hurt you. They rock and you know it! Your just jealous! Bwahahahahahha But still meanie topic you meanie....Joe shall attack you. And don't tell me people can have they're own opinions, I know that. Its just your way to over the top about hating them *points to your siggy* I hate many bands and stuff but do I put mean things in my siggy, nope. Thats just cruel.

It's hard to understand why anyone would like them, there so ugly. Kevin has a unibrow (gay), Joe has to cut his hair and trim his eyebrows, and Nick looks like a woman he's even uglier than Kevin! Don't get all mad and go all band groupie on me but it's the truth and I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_e I shall hurt you. They rock and you know it! Your just jealous! Bwahahahahahha But still meanie topic you meanie....Joe shall attack you. And don't tell me people can have they're own opinions, I know that. Its just your way to over the top about hating them *points to your siggy* I hate many bands and stuff but do I put mean things in my siggy, nope. Thats just cruel.
I can see that you love the J Brothers, but maybe threatening to hurt her and calling her a meanie is a bit OTT? Just as you're entitled to your opinion of loving them, huntr rocks is entitled to her opinion of hating them!! Both opinions are fine with me - I'm kind of neutral with the Jonas Brothers. They're alright, and I wouldn't go as far as to say that I hated them, because they're still people and I personally think it's wrong to hate others just because you don't like their music, etc, and especially if you don't know them, but I'm not a major fan either. There do seem to be a lot of JB obsessed girls on TT (maybe even boys?!) but maybe this topic is slightly mean?? Partly because there are such a lot of JB fans here on this forum that will be offended by this topic and take it personally, but mainly because the Jonas Brothers are celebrities, but they're still people, and they haven't ever done anything mean to you! I'm pretty sure they love their fans and the support they're getting, and so posting 'hate' topics about people doesn't seem very nice to me. Just saying! :furawatchi:

I can see that you love the J Brothers, but maybe threatening to hurt her and calling her a meanie is a bit OTT? Just as you're entitled to your opinion of loving them, huntr rocks is entitled to her opinion of hating them!! Both opinions are fine with me - I'm kind of neutral with the Jonas Brothers. They're alright, and I wouldn't go as far as to say that I hated them, because they're still people and I personally think it's wrong to hate others just because you don't like their music, etc, and especially if you don't know them, but I'm not a major fan either. There do seem to be a lot of JB obsessed girls on TT (maybe even boys?!) but maybe this topic is slightly mean?? Partly because there are such a lot of JB fans here on this forum that will be offended by this topic and take it personally, but mainly because the Jonas Brothers are celebrities, but they're still people, and they haven't ever done anything mean to you! I'm pretty sure they love their fans and the support they're getting, and so posting 'hate' topics about people doesn't seem very nice to me. Just saying! :furawatchi:
Thank you! I don't think its nice to hate people either...I mean who wants to be hated? No one. So why hate someone? Its just stupid.

It's hard to understand  why anyone would like them, there so ugly. Kevin has a unibrow (gay), Joe has to cut his hair and trim his eyebrows, and Nick looks like a woman he's even uglier than Kevin! Don't get all mad and go all band groupie on me but it's the truth and I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No need to mention Miley. This discussion isn't about her.

I was going to ask if you even know what gay means, but you obviously don't.

Nick looks like a girl? Sorry but, if he looks like a girl then I must look like a guy.

Try to learn how to respect others opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I don't think its nice to hate people either...I mean who wants to be hated? No one. So why hate someone? Its just stupid.
I agree completely! I'm pretty sure TT wouldn't allow a topic that said 'Ugh I absolutely HATE this girl in my class' with a lot of mean stuff, so why allow a hate topic about three boys, the Jonas Brothers? :furawatchi:

Opinions are like...

-shot-

This is a flame waiting to happen. I think making an "I hate the Jonas Brothers" topic is pointless.

I do.You don't see me saying:

NO! THE JO BROS ROCK! IF YOU HATE THEM THERES SOEMTHING WRONG WITH YOU!

and you get the point.
I do, I'm tring to get everyone to hate the Jonas Brothers I just wanted to show I'm not like all the other girls.(no afence)

Yea. I'm not that offended but this topic is pretty mean. People think celebrities arent humans. Well I got news for you. They are. And whats the point of dissing them? Does it make you feel better. Go ahead but you will never and I repeat never change the opinion of us Jonas Brother lovers. =) A lot of people hate other people who like the Jonas Brothers. 0_o. Its pretty mean. Don't hate people because of their opinion on something especially Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back