The Virtual Pet Chronicles: Part 6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
I didn’t have a great feeling about this. Even though it was only for a week, it was basically a sleepaway camp. My pets needed me. I was DEFINATLY taking Kia and Rita and I was DEFINATLY taking Sheila. Even if they said “No,” I’d sneak them in my backpack. They barely use a phone because their cheese would try to make new friends for us, so it wouldn’t matter if they came and scared everyone away.

Monday came in the blink of an eye.

My bag was packed, with a sleeping bag, a pillow, and a blanket for the girls. I had some lunch packed with me, which was salad, and some crackers. I also had two bottles of water. I also had an extra t-shirt, and pants, and I also had my swimsuit and a beach towel.

I hid the girls in my bag, and my dad drove me to the camp.

When I got there, I went into the cabin, and I climbed on the top bunk of a bunkbed, and I opened my bag. I scooped out Kia, Rita and Sheila, and then I saw some more faces popped out.

They were 3 Webkinz.

Lou Lou, my Seal, Shuffle, my Toco Toucan, and Lara, my Chocolate Lab, all wanted to come with me.

“Guys, I’ll let you stay, just STAY ON THE BUNKBED. And that means you, Shuffle!” I said.

“Awww…” Shuffle said.

“Shuffle, you guys need to stay a secret! My parents might get rid of you guys if they find out you were here!” I said.

All of them gasped. All, but Sheila. She seemed like she saw that coming.

Then I heard someone coming.

“Shhh! Get in my bag!” I said.

I hung the bag on the bunkbed and I set out the sleeping bag. I made sure it was zipped closed and straight, even though there was already a not-too-thick mattress. Then I placed my pillow, and I set out my blanket. Then I put my bag on my bed, and opened it.

“You guys can hang on this bed, but don’t get off!” I told them.

Luckily, they obeyed.

Then I saw that the person that just came in took the bunk, their Webkinz Toco Toucan flew up to see us.

“Hey, look, Mary! Friends!” she said.

“Maya! Get down from there! Were supposed to be a secret!” the owner, Mary said.

“Shuffle, please fly down and say hi!” I said.

Shuffle flew down, and said ‘Hi’ to Mary and her pets.

Then I went down the ladder.

“That’s Shuffle. He’s mine.” I said.

“Cool! Thank God someone can understand!” Mary said.

“Hi, I’m Claire! I have some more pets up there, but they’ll introduce themselves later.” I said.

“The name’s Mary! Maya isn’t my only pet. I have more with me, and at home. We should probably get to swimming.” She said.

So we went together. And guess what? I finally had a human friend with me.

Now to make sure nothing goes wrong…

Latest posts

Back