The Virtual Pet Chronicles: Part 7

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Mary and I eventually exchanged cell phone numbers to text and call each other, and AIM names for IMing.

We swam together in the pool, and claimed a lunch table for ourselves. Well, it was a dinner and breakfast table too.

We discussed a lot of things. We mostly discussed our adventures in Webkinz World. We didn’t want to mention our virtual pets following us. We didn’t want to expose ourselves and get in trouble with our parents. We can’t afford that.

When we were in our bunk bed, sat on my top, and she sat on her bottom, and we AIMed each other until midnight discussing our virtual pets.

Mary was like me. She had no friends, so she had virtual pets. Her parents would push her into camps like these.

We also discussed how our pets would sometimes scare people, and how much of a loss it is if one leaves.

Then we eventually fell asleep.

---

Mary woke me up.

“Claire! Maya’s gone! So are Shadow (Schnauzer Webkinz) and La La (Cocker Spaniel Webkinz)!” she said.

I looked over at my bed. Shuffle, Lou Lou, and Lara were gone, too!

Luckily, Kia, Rita, and Sheila were still sleeping.

“So are my Shuffle, Lou Lou, and Lara!” I told her.

“Let’s go!” Mary said.

We ran out into the rain and looked around for our Webkinz.

“Look!” Mary said as she pointed to the pool.

She grabbed my hand and we ran to the pool.

OUR WEBKINZ WERE DROWNING!

Latest posts

Back