Misfit Magic; Cathy`s Long Lost Story Part One

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timagotchi

Reaction score
On April 1, 2008, a tamagotchi was born. She was born into a line of Makikos and Togetchis with an occaisonal Memetchi. (But even then, the Memetchis in that family were extremely gorgeous.) Everyone knew that she was going to end up as a Makiko, because they had had a Memetchi last generation. And they were right, at least partly. But the other part, well, they were beyond wrong. On the same day, another tamagotchi was born. She was born into a line of greedy Memetchis and Simasimatchis. They had all heard of the other family, and were determined to find out their key to beauty. But, they were all too old to do anything about it. So, when the baby was born, they started planning her revenge.

I was a Mizutamatchi when I first evolved. I went to a school especially for Meme Family tamagotchis, and I still wonder why my parents sent me there. I go to school, hoping to learn math and spelling and science, and when I get in the classroom they tell us about make-up and clothes and hairstyles. I thought you were supposed to learn things worth knowing in school! I was always a misfit, and got the lowest grade in the class. When I got older, I turned into a Young Memetchi. (That`s really strange, because I don`t have much in the way of Meme instincts. I guess it`s because the tamas before me were all in that family and my DNA is just going with the flow.) The teacher at this new Meme school was always saying to me, "Lina, you can`t keep on being so stubborn," or, "Lina, you know it`s best for you if you follow along with the rest of the class." She never ever yelled, even when she caught me smuggling some science sheets, and somehow that made it even worse. I didn`t even have any friends, until one day. I was sitting alone in the cafeteria, eating my sushi, when a Hinotamatchi slid up to me and said, "Hi! I`m Joey. What`s your name?" I was so surprised that I almost choked on my sushi. "Uh, hi. I`m Lina," I stammered. I still hadn`t gotten over the shock of someone coming up and saying "hi!" so abruptly. "Nice name. Can I sit next to you?" He asked. I replied, "Yeah. Sure," and tapped the spot next to me. When he sat down, I noticed that he wasn`t wearing any fancy clothes. Also, most of the tamaotchis in the school didn`t want to sit next to the "wierd girl". (a.k.a. me) I was liking Joey already. So we had lunch together, and gradually we became better and better friends. When we grew up, I evolved into a Makiko (obviously) and he evolved into a Togetchi. I was liking Joey alot now, actually liking him, so one sunny day I walked up to him, about to ask him out.

To be continued

Latest posts

Back