My Tama had a Gay Marriage!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond-Phantoms

Reaction score
Ok first off this is not a joke, I'm against lieing.

The Matchmaker came to Jet (My V4.5) I messed up the clock to get her, First there was a Ura Voiletchi. I said no then tried again. I got a Shitekitchi, That didn't seem right for Jet Nagging him around and stuff... So then this is where the trouble starts Ms. Busybody offered a...

MAMETCHI

Not a :( or a -_- but a :angry: !!

So I chose Yes. Just to see what happens.

First, They didn't kiss, just looked at each other with the heart in the normal spot.

The child did show. (Adoption maybe... :p )

Also I'm against Homophobia. So don't post anything Homophobic! (mean to gays)

Love,

#Phantom#

It's normal. Genders were assigned to each character only beginning from V4. Mametchi could be male or female on V1, V2, & V3. Because the V4.5 can mate with V1, V2, & V3 characters, the V4.5 recognises both male and female versions of all characters available on those versions. This makes it possible to mate a v4.5 male character with a V3 female Mametchi. It also has the side-effect of allowing the matchmaker to bring seemingly wrong-gendered characters now and then.

We discussed this on Tama-Zone a while back. Here's the link, if you're interested: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8561

^ But the V3 and V4.5 Mametchi are pixellated differently.
That doesn't matter.

When they visit the V4 or V4.5, the V3 Mametchi looks just like a V4 or V4.5 Mametchi.

I thought that that didnt make sense LOL I like it better if mams are girls tho -tee hee!-

look under the friends list or under 'parents'. It will show the parents gender, see if you have 2 boys, dont go by the character though, I have a male violetchi.

It's normal. Genders were assigned to each character only beginning from V4. Mametchi could be male or female on V1, V2, & V3. Because the V4.5 can mate with V1, V2, & V3 characters, the V4.5 recognises both male and female versions of all characters available on those versions. This makes it possible to mate a v4.5 male character with a V3 female Mametchi. It also has the side-effect of allowing the matchmaker to bring seemingly wrong-gendered characters now and then.
We discussed this on Tama-Zone a while back. Here's the link, if you're interested: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8561
Yes that is true. There can be girl or boy Mametchis on V4.5.

That is interesting though... On TC the other day someone was talking about how Bandai put easter eggs into the Tamas to imitate" real life". The example they came up with was teen pregnancies for Tamas. But they didn't know boy-boy marriges were real. He was just joking about how funny it would be if it happened.

I think that's pretty epic. I want my tama to have a gay marriage now.

Maybe if I repeatedly scream "YAOI" at it...

Well once my Makiko (girl V4) was visited by the Matchmaker and she brought her a Debatchi (another girl V4). And also one of my other Tamas (a girl V4.5) was visited by the Matchmaker (a girl) and the Matchmaker married her! It's really strange.

That is messed up.

P.S. Nice ghost

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's pretty epic. I want my tama to have a gay marriage now.Maybe if I repeatedly scream "YAOI" at it...
believe me it doesn't work. I myself am a huge shonen-ai/yaoi fan too, so after all those series and pages my tamas had to go through with me I guess all of them would be gay :)

(I would not be against a gay marriage either, btw. last week I tried it, I started up two of my v2-s at the same time, and both of them turned out to be Mametchi boys when adult. I tried to connect them enough to develop a loving bonding, but I failed :) )

believe me it doesn't work. I myself am a huge shonen-ai/yaoi fan too, so after all those series and pages my tamas had to go through with me I guess all of them would be gay :) (I would not be against a gay marriage either, btw. last week I tried it, I started up two of my v2-s at the same time, and both of them turned out to be Mametchi boys when adult. I tried to connect them enough to develop a loving bonding, but I failed :D )
It usually only works on the Matchmaker bringing you partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back