Tama Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasukeisemo

Reaction score
This is my new log. My other log didn't have a good name, because I will be raising other tamas other than only v5s. So enjoy!

I started up my v4.5. I decided just to "Download" it so my tama is a Ura Young Mametchi. His name is Calib, and he is soooo cute! I took him to Tama-Town and played some games, got points, and watched movies. We had tons of fun!

Calib: Today was awsome!

Me: So I'm guessing you had fun?

Calib: Yeah! Can we go agian, soon?

Me: Maybe tommorow. I'm tired....

Calib: YAAAAY!

Me: *laughs*

I'll update later! Bye, friends!

ps Don't be afriad to send me fan-mail. No, I'm just kidding, I'm not that selfish. :)

I took Calib to school today. He went up one training bar! Soon he'll be full of training! He also got TONS of mail!

Mailbox: Calib, Calib! The T-T-Tamagotchi King came today!!!

Calib: REALLY?!! What he say?! Tell me, tell me, tell me!

Mailbox: He brought 1,100 gotchi points and some makeup, if you have a daughter.

Calib: Wow, anything from the King is awsome. I'm going to show Brandon!

Mailbox: Wait! You also got a heart and some fortune cookies.

Calib: Ok, I'll take them , thanks. Bye!

-Inside-

Calib: Brandon, Brandon!

Me: What is it Calib?

Calib: I got mail from the king! He gave me 1,100 gotchi points, and some makeup!

Me: Makeup?

Calib: I dunno... Anyway, I'm sooo exited!

Me: We'll be going to Tsma-Town soon, so get ready.

Calib: This day can't get an better!

The ponts didn't go up much, but funny points is 158 now. Bye, friends!

Also:

Figured I'd might as well send you some "fan mail". Nice Log by the way. I like the style!

Thanks Ponytchiluv!

I decided, along with my v4.5, I'll raise my v3! So I started up my v3 and pressed "Download". And there was Cip and his little baby girl. Hes on his 2nd generation. I haven't raised him in a long time so I decided to give him a chance. I haven't decided a name, but I'm thinking about Moon in honor of her grandma Luna. Send me some PMs with ideas on names, please! I'll use the best one.

Cip: Hey, Brandon. How was your day?

Me: Good, good. I'm glad to see you agian.

Cip: Yea, and another generation is on the way!

Baby: Goooooo ga.... Booboo!! Yah...

Me: She's cute.

Cip: Yea. I hope she turns out well...

Me: She will. I would introduce you to Calib, but hes sleeping.

Cip: Calib?

Me: Hes my other Tamagotchi, a v4.5 to be exact.

Cip: Cool! Is there a room where me and *insert name here* can sleep?

Me: Of course! Go upstairs, down the hall, and to your left. Theres a crib for *insert name here*.Cip: OK. Good night.

Me: Good night...

So yea.... Bye, friends!

WAHHH ^_^ !! My v4.5's battery died! So to get ready for the Tamagotchi Music Star, which is comming NEXT WEEK(in the USA), I've decided to raise my v5. I'm soooo sorry! I didn't expect this. I'm really, REALLY sorry!!! The v5 is going to be even better, I promise! They are teens and their names are:

Roy-Korokotchi-boy

Candice-Shelltchi-Girl

Garett-Mamekatchi-Boy

Me: Who wants to go to the Tama Expo?

Candi: ME! ME!

Roy: That sounds fun.

Garett: Yes, delightful.

Me: Ok, get your coats on. It's very cold outside today

I'm gonna take them to the Tama Expo. Oh, bye the way, they are the Cosh family. I like that name.... Cosh... Hehehe....

The Cosh family evolved! They are now...

Roy- Kuchipatchi

Candi- Hotteatchi

Garrett- Sukatchi

They are soooo cute jumping up and down the screen! Garrett looks calm, and cool. They are 100% bonding. so they are ready to mate. I'm not sure which one I want to mate. I'll have to look at a growth chart and see which character will get a pure family.

Dear diary,

Brandon gave me a diary! He offered Roy and Garrett one, but being the guys they are, they rejected. I'm not afriad of which one of will egt married. If I get picked, I will happily get married. If not, then I will head to Tama-Planet and enjoy the rest of my days. Although, I don't think Roy feels the same... I don't know whats going to happen, but I'm fine with it. I guess I should be going...

Love,

Candi

Friday, one of them will be getting maried... This is going to be a hard choice...

P.S. My Tamagotchi design is the Aquarium.

I thank Ponytchiluv for her imput on who should go on the dating show. Alas, it was too late. Garrett got married. I got a little confused and thought that Sukatchi and Violetchi married to get a violet family, I was wrong... Harett married a Violetchi and got two Mimifuwatchis and an Omutchi. I haven't decided on their names, but I will shortly! won't do a skit until they have names. Bye, friends!

I got a battery for my v4.5! When I turned it on and press "Download" there was Calib, sweet as ever. I think he was happy. Soon after I played a few games he evolved into Ura Mametchi! He will be added into this log, now! I got names for the Cosh family!

Bear-Mousetchi-Boy

Ellie-Sakuramotchi-Girl

Cont-Ahirukutchi-Boy

Me:I'm tired. Todays been long...

Calib: I'm not! I'm ready to start working! When can I?

Bear: Haha!! You have to go to work!

Calib: I want to, kid. I'm not lazy, like you.

Bear:Hmph... *Storms off*

Ellie:*Sparkly eyes* I think it's great you want to work!

Cont:You like Calib! You like Calib!

Ellie:Hmph... *Storms off*

Me and Calib: Huh?

Calib should be getting a job soon! I'm guessing tommorow.

Calib has been going to school lately. Heres whats happened:

Mr.Turtle: Okay, class, get out your textbooks. Calib recite for the class rules 48, 49, and 50 of being funny for the class, please.

Calib: Yes, sir. Uh... Rule 48: Never laugh at your own jokes. Rule 49: Move alot. Rule 50: Never last too long on a joke.

Mr. Turtle: Good job.

Serine: Hi, Calib. That was great.

Calib: *Blushes*

Later they had a spelling bee.

Mr. Turtle: Wally, spell cat.

Wally: (I hate these things... I'll get out on purpose) K-a-t.

Mr.Turtle: No thats wrong. Please sit down.

Wally: (Ha! I know it's spelled with 2 T's)

Sorry that one didn't have Garrett. Bye, friends!

I was just reading your log, it's great. :]

Very fun to read. Can't wait for more!

~ Bethiee. :]
Thanks for reading Bethiee! Calib just woke up! I had to pause the Cosh famile, because it's going to be a hecktic weekend. I'll un-pause them on Sunday... Calib got a fortune cookie! 1 star for money, 2 for heart. and 2 for fitness. I'll update later! Bye!

I took Calib to Tama-Town! We had a great time!

Dear Journal,

This is my first entry to the new journal Brandon got me. We went to Tama-Town today! We mostly stayed at the arcade. I tried playing the racing game, but lost every time. After seeing Fear, at the movie theatre, I didn't pick Memetchi. After time, after time of loseing I picked Memtchi, and won! Then I played the claw game and won every time ,and got 3,000 points in all! After the ring toss game we went home. I had a great time!

Love,

Calib

Guess what? Calib evolved into a Hyottokotchi!!!!!! I played tons of games, and soon after he evolved!

Calib: Brandon! Brandon!

Me: What is it Calib?

Calib: I evolved! I though I was done evolving.

Me: Hm... Your a Hyottokotchi.

Calib: How'd this happen?!

Me: You must have done VERY good in school, and are very funny.

Calib: *Runs in room* *Comes back* Look I have all A's!

Me: Thats probably what it is then. Congrats!

Calib: Yay!

I'm sooooo happy!!!!

Dear journal,

I met a girl in Tama-Town today. I don't know what kind of Tamagotchi she is, but she is wonderful. The sparkle in her eyes dares me to love her, and her vioce is like an angelic harp. She said we will meet agian soon. Also she gave me this note:

Dear Calib,
Do you love me? If you do meet me in Tama-Town tommorow. If not don't bother even reading on. I loved you the minute I saw you, we are ment to be together. Meet me at the matchmaker's house tommorow morning, if you love me. I love you, but do you love me?

Love,

Bella
What do I do? I like her and all, but do I love her? I'm in a real tight situation...

Love, Calib

Calib finnally graduated school! I got mail and he had to say goodbye to Mr.Turtle. But, every ending makes a beginging. Calib got a job! He is a pre-school teacher like he always wanted!

Dear Journal,

I'm a pre-school teacher!! I love toddlers and evrything about them. I can't wait to go. Well, I better be going. Bye!

Love,

Calib

-At the school-

Calib: Hi, boys and girls. Welcome to the first day of school. I'm Mr.Calib.

Everyone: Hi Mr.Calib!

Calib: Who wants to play a game?

Everyone: US!!!!

Calib: Lets play Simon Says.

I'm sure Calib, I mean Mr.Calib, is very happy. Soon he should be ahving a baby of his own!

Guess what? Calibs got a friend!! His name is Chris and hes NightRise's tama. Calib needs a break from the toddlers every once in a while. I hope they hang out in Tama-Town when Calib and Chris both live there. That all I wanted to say, bye!

I re-activated my v3. He moving with his baby happilly. I introduced him to the new Calib. They are great freinds!

Cip: Hey, Calib! You've changed! Last time I saw you you were a Ura Young Mametchi!

Calib: Hehe... I'm a pre-school teacher, too. Hm... Maybe one day I'll be teaching your little girl, too.Cip: I wouldn't let anyone else.

Me: How is everyone?

Calib: I'm good.

Cip: Me, too.

Baby(haven't decided on the name): Gooo.... Dada?

Cip: Her first word!!!!

Can some people PM with ideas on Cip's child?

UGH!!!! My stupid cousin broke my v3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm am sooooooo mad!!!!

Calib: Wheres Cip?

Me: How 'bout you ask my cousin?!

Calib: *Backs away slowly*

I'm am realllllly mad!!!! I saved my v4.5 just in time. But, it was too late for Cip and Carly(the decided name, not that it matters now)...

Dear Journal,

I think I'm in love... I read about this girl named Night. Shes Ponytchiluv's tamgotchi, but I love her. When I get to Tama-Town I"m gong to propose to her. I'm going to the king tommorow for the ring, and then it'll be set! I hope she says yes... I'm going to be 7 when I leave my baby, so that'll be perfect timing. Im going to send her a letter. I already wrote it out!

Dear Night,
Hi, I'm Calib. I've read about you, and I think I love you. We can't mate and have kids together, but I plan on proposing to you in Tama-Town. I hope to see you there.

With much love,

Calib.
Is it good? I'm going to mail it, bye!

Love,

Calib

Wow! Over 110 views!!!! I stsarted up my v5, agian! After a few minutes Bear is talking to the fridge! They are too funny!

Bear: So you like food?

Fridge: Yes.

Ellie: What are you doing...?

Bear: Talking to the refridgeorator...

Ellie: *Backs away slowly*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cont: I"m bored.... Hm....

Me: Whats wrong Cont?

Cont: I'm bored...

Me: Lets go to Tama Expo! Get everybody together.

Cont: YAY!!!!!

I'm going to take the Coshes to Tama Expo. They deserve it, after being paused for so long. We'll keep reading and have a great Thanksgiving(for USA). Bye, friends!

The Cosh family is doing good, and should evolve today. They've been hungry a few times. Today is their first Thanksgiving!! They won't stop listining to this song: Yura Yura.

Ellie: *Making pumkin pie* I want to make this pie perfect! Cont, can you pass me the cinnimon?

Cont: *Drolling and staring at the oven with the turkey in it* Yum... Huh? What? Oh, here.

Ellie: Thanks. Don't worry it'll be done soon. I added some great new herbs and spices to it. Bear is making your favorite, razzleberry pie!

Cont: O.O

Ellie: Brandon went out to bye a Honeybaked Ham.

Cont: O.O!!!!!!!

Ellie: Hehe...

Cont is looking forward to the fiest. Hes making me hungry!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back