Music Star Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
if you have a Music Star tamagotchi,please tell me what character you have!!! i want to know!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! :eek:

I dont think she wants to do a project, she just wants to know what characters people have. ^_^

I don't have one, yet.When I get one, I'll post here <_<

Yeah i just want to know what characters people have. i'm curious! I don't know how to delete topics so i kind of have to keep this one here...

at this time, my teenager is a kikitchi , and it is going to evolve today!

is Kikitchi a boy or a girl? Please tell the gender.

at this time, my teenager is a kikitchi , and it is going to evolve today!
my teen was a kikitchi until half an hour ago and he became a Shimashimatchi. READ MY LOG!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

btw, HE. kikitchi and shimashimatchi are boys. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new here and before i tell u about my music star let me introduce myself. :huh:

First of all im 13 years old as u can tell by my name and im a dude. No judging

cuz i love me some tamagotchis! I think because they remind me of pokemon and im really into

taking care of pets, especially virtual ones.

I started liking tamagotchi when i was about 11. My first tama was a chibi tama that i had i think before christmas day. My first connection was on christmas day and it was a v3 with a frog design.

These are my tamas as of now:

Tamagotchi mini(my friend has it now as a gift)

Tamagotchi V3

Tamagotchi V4, blue swirls(dropped and lost it 2 years ago)

Tamagotchi V4.5 Flames.(lost the star)

Tamagotchi V4, black sparks

Tamagotchi V5, space trip

Tamagotchi Music star, techno sound

Tamagotchi V4.5 Fallen Leaves(just wanted another uratama!)

OK, I got my tamagotchi music star for christmas and i found it at toys r us in chicago, or near chicago.

I couldnt decide between pop star or techno cuz, techno seems more masculine but pop star comes with a kuchipatchi charm(i love kuchipatchi). In the end i chose techno sound.

On christmas i hatched my tama and named it Shiki cuz i played the game the world ends with you on the same day, it was a shiropetitchi!

Later on it evolved into hitodetchi. The next day it turned into ichigotchi, and the next 2 days a...MASKTCHI.

She played the drums and had a band with an nonopotchi and hinotamatchi as a teen.

They evolved and became a kuromametchi and androtchi. I won 2 awards which was easy for pop music and rock n roll.

Shiki had 999 rthyme points, and later had a son with a togetchi.

The petitchi(male) was named neku cuz of again, the world ends with you game.

Neku turned into a kurobotchi and played the guitar. Right now he's a nonopotchi, and made a band with a ringotchi and chamametchi(i so wanted a kikitchi >_<)

So this is my log and by the way:

Neku has 239 Tone pnts

331 rhythm points

and 440 original points.

Im aming for a kuchipatchi, and i know u didnt ask for all this but i just wanted u to get to know me.

Whats the difference about Music Star charaters anyways, I was just wondering in here since it might be a good topic to bring it up.

I have a Gozarutchi (The ninja) because I don't really like to pause my Tamas, and I can't take them to my middle school, so when I get home all of my tamas are very unhealthy, so I just do my best.

Im not sure what my tamagotchi charecter is called but it's this one : :D

I have a Memetchi on my first Generation.(Woohooooo!!!)

:p :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D B) :) :) :angry: :( :blink: ^_^ -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
to blupher:

that tamagotchi is kuchipatchi!

also i take perfect care of my tamas but so far i got

a androtchi-2nd gen :wacko:

a masktchi-1st gen :ph34r:

a seribetchi-3rd gen

and finally the gen im on-gozarutchi-4th gen

So dont feel bad, just be happy u tried! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back