The Sims 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah8

Reaction score
Ok I was on the Sims 2 when I decided to use a cheat.Everyone was talking about Boolprop so I HAD to try it.I typed it in.It didn't work!So I tryed it again. Suddenly it froze and I tryed to get it to work again but it didn't.So I minimizded it and waited. About 2 seconds later this Message came up saying The game had crashed and it would terminate.I was so shocked! Later on I tryed it. It worked!

I suppose it was the cheats fault.But how do I get it to work without it crashing?

Any one have any ideas?

Oh and also this is a bit urgent!

I always use boolprop.. It doesn't crash my sims game. May I ask? How many sims do you have in one home? 1-2 will make game play smoother, 3-4 is okay and 4+ will makie it choppy.

PC--boolProp only works on the PC.

I use a cheat that could ruin the game forever--allMenus on, and that didn't ruin the game. Maybe your computer isn't fit to handle The Sims 2, or maybe you need more RAM or memory.

I always use boolprop.. It doesn't crash my sims game. May I ask? How many sims do you have in one home? 1-2 will make game play smoother, 3-4 is okay and 4+ will makie it choppy.
Not foir me. I had this family:

Old Mother and Father

M&F's 2 kids, D (daughter) S (son)

D's H (husband)

S's W(wife)

D and her H's D

S and his W's S

When M and F died, D and her H had another kid which turned out to be twins. So thats 8 people in one home. Perfect graphics, not choppy AT ALL.

It could just be your computer It has happened to me a couple times before, nothing you need to have a panic attack over though. Just when typing the cheat in make sure your Sims aren't running this way and that, it'll make everything a little slower and cause your computer to lag when you enter the cheat.

Hope I helped!

Ok I was on the Sims 2 when I decided to use a cheat.Everyone was talking about Boolprop so I HAD to try it.I typed it in.It didn't work!So I tryed it again. Suddenly it froze and I tryed to get it to work again but it didn't.So I minimizded it and waited. About 2 seconds later this Message came up saying The game had crashed and it would terminate.I was so shocked! Later on I tryed it. It worked!I suppose it was the cheats fault.But how do I get it to work without it crashing?

Any one have any ideas?
Probably just ur computer! Don't worry, sometimes this happends when we're in the middle of a game! <_< :unsure: :(

Ok I was on the Sims 2 when I decided to use a cheat.Everyone was talking about Boolprop so I HAD to try it.I typed it in.It didn't work!So I tryed it again. Suddenly it froze and I tryed to get it to work again but it didn't.So I minimizded it and waited. About 2 seconds later this Message came up saying The game had crashed and it would terminate.I was so shocked! Later on I tryed it. It worked!I suppose it was the cheats fault.But how do I get it to work without it crashing?

Any one have any ideas?
My boolprop cheat works fine. My pc does crash occasionally but I have never really thought that it might have been the cheat that made it happen...

Make sure, when you use the boolprop cheat, that you enter it when in the neighbourhood. Then go into the family that you want to play. A little code should appear on the top right which tells you that the cheat is working.

Giraffagotchi

PC--boolProp only works on the PC.
I use a cheat that could ruin the game forever--allMenus on, and that didn't ruin the game.  Maybe your computer isn't fit to handle The Sims 2, or maybe you need more RAM or memory.
I love the IT crowd so yeah, I just have to save this XD,

Memory IS Ram. XDD Okay okay, I'm done.

Well, it could either be the cheat or your pc- maybe it just gets too laggy with the cheat running, and that's why it crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK. I play the Sims as well, and that never happened to me.

You most likely need more RAM.

Okay. Subject finished. Next subject. Questions and ansers or just discussion.

Sorry for bumping but for some reason my game...er....reset itslef back to the beginning. It was very slow at loading and then I moticed my favourite neighbourhoods had gone. What on earth happened?

In loving memory of sim Laura. You made me laugh. I escpecially loved your husband Nervous Nigmos (whoose now Nervous Subject all over again). Why did you reset? Rawr!

In loving memory of Cherry Berry. You were the prettiest sim inm Strangetown. I ever so miss you and your husband,Mister Berry. You didn't even get chance to have your baby! I miss you and your children and I know your parents Jonny and Ophialea will too (althugh there now teenagers again)

I've just managed to get tears in my eye. I'll always remeber every sim I created.

It reset itself? Try going to - https://modthesims2.com/ It's helped me alot.

And I also have a problem. My graphics card is updated and everything, but my walls are still flashing red. How do I get rid of it?! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing worked. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back