Music star Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo978

Reaction score
1.How long does it take for them to evolve?[Even adult to elder plz.]

2.How slow are the buttons?

3.Is this a good tamagtochi?

4.How many games are there?

Thanks for answering these quick questions that I wanted to know before I bought one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

;) :) :) :D :D

Aging times I've seen on my MusicStar

Baby to toddler = 1 hour

Toddler to teen = 24 hours

Teen to adult = 30 hours

Adults can mate after 2 days (once they are old enough to mate, the band manager acts as a matchmaker, visiting with a potential mate, twice a day for 4 days)

Adults turn in to oldies at about age 10

The band manager begins visiting with potential mates again, after they've been oldies for 2 days.

Buttons

The MusicStar sometimes ignores button presses. You'll get used to it. (This doesn't mean you'll like it.)

Good?

It's interesting. It does seem to have a rather steep learning curve, so don't expect to figure out how everything works within a few days of raising it.

Number of games

There are three built-in games you can play any time. There are also games to play when your character goes to school, or to the music studio, but you can play these only at certain growth stages.

Thank you sooooooo much Binary I am getting one now.

Actually, the buttons work okay for me, I haven't seem to have any problems, just don't jab the buttons hard.

I had a topic like this to, before I got MY music star. They are pretty cool but they take alot of caring and effort. Make sure to read the instructions completly because the Music Star is really complicated.

Actually, the buttons work okay for me, I haven't seem to have any problems, just don't jab the buttons hard.
The buttons have been a little bit of a problem for me, but yeah, like you said, you just need to press them lightly. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back