The V2 Ban Parental Poll.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you the parent of your son or daugter's account her on tamatalk hate the slot game on the ver

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Me and/or my child does not want to purchase the product, but yes

• Me and/or my child does not want to purchase the product, but no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
Remember: This is a parental poll, once you see this topic, get your parent to vote in this poll, you may make your vote in a post in the topic.

Information came from yaguchimari190894 Here.

I will continue to get more information about this. Go to Tamatalk News for any information I might have for I will post it in there.

The slot game instructions (Clearly from the V2 instructions): Press button (A) to choose how many points you want to bet

(1 to 9), then press button ( :furawatchi: to reel the slot wheels.

I still can't believe the ban might happen!

i had my mom vote and she thinks that this is rediculus

Hmm, let me ask my mom...

My mom says, "As long as it's not for real money, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a stupid little game."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...

Hold on...

My mom says,"I don't care about a stupid little game, it's just a game and it's not real, why worry about it?"

*sighs*For a second there I thought my mom would want to ban v2s before I got one.

As you might know, my mom hates Tamagotchis, and the fact that I play with them and come here.

~tamakitten

P.S.I say we make a petition to stop all this maddness before v2s are banned!

my mom said...

Quote: I think the ban is nonsense,i hope they don't ban the v2's anyway!!!

my mum thinks its ridiculous too - in fact slot is her favourite V2 game - she's really good at it (and she's not at all addicted to pokies - tho they are illegal in the state of Western Australia :unsure: ).

my mum says its a silly ban and when i showed her how to play it... she wanted a go too!!! she loved it!!! :angry:

my mom says its stupid and that tamas teach responsibility this is just ridiculus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like exlamation remarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mom says its stupid and that tamas teach responsibility this is just ridiculus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i like exlamation remarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what my mema said (grandma)

She bought me my very first tamagotchi.

It's stupid to do ban tamagotchis I haven't even got a v2 yet!!!!!

And if they ban it anytime sooner I won't be able to write to bandai about my idea for tamas.

my parents said that it's nonsense. they said that people shouldn't worry about slot games on tamagotchis when thier are worst games out.

Ok, this is lame (not you, the whole banning thing) Its all stupid. On Pokemon games, they have a games corner where your have a slot game! Why tamagotchi's? Its just a game and like what Newbiekidlex's mum said, Aslong as its not real money!!!!!

WE SHOULD MAKE A PETETION!!!! GOOD IDEA TAMAKITTEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back