My V1 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was looking through my room, and I found my purple V1! So I started it up, and hatched a girl and named her amy, when she was an adult, she turned into a :) so then the matchmaker came and little baby Beans was hatched! He is sooo cute, but he can eat! He loses a hunger heart like literally every minute! So here are his stats:

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥ (gonna be 3 hearts in a minute)

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 0% (his mom just left like 10 minutes ago)

Weight: 20 lbs!

2 Gen.

hey! soooo, today when i woke up, Beans was a kid! he was a Marutchi! hes just a little square and rolls around the screen all day! HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BEANS! 1 DAY OF LIFE WHOOO- HOO! soo ya. here r beans stats:

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥ ( he doesn't eat as much lately)

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: 2 bars filled

Weight: 27 lbs.

Gen: 2 gen ( im gonna stop posting the gen, its 2nd till the next tama, but ill have music star by then, sooo ya.)

Sooo, I'm gonna let Beans Talk, his words are in blue:

Hey people! I look sooo cool! I'm just a little square! I'm so good at flipping on my head! I turned one today! I loove playing the jump game! I'm awesome at sports! OK, I gotta go! Talk to you soon!

Ya, Beans has a LOT of energy....

kk, I'll update when something updates, Beans looks bored.

oh, yea and if u luv twilight likeme, or if u just wanna talk, PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
weird, like an hour ago i looked at beans and he already transformed!!!!! :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: He is now a teenager and is an Oniotchi! I'm hoping to get a memetchi for adult! :D :D none of my tamas have EVER transformed at 1 yr.... :lol: weird.... so here are his stats:

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 2 bars

Weight: 28 lbs.

Here's Beans:

WOW, I'm soooooo excited I'm already a teenager!!!!!! I look sooo cool! I hope I get a GF soon! So, I'll talk to you later.

Sorry it was a short post, but i g2g. TTYL!

Latest posts

Back