WHICH IS IT?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
I say it's half full. You? xD

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING[/SIZE]

Okay People, I'm sick of explaining this. This is a random poll. It's not a trick question. Stop answering with "well technically it's both" I know. Or "I drank it all" Just don't -.-; It's not a question of pessimism or optimism. It's a random question. When you see a glass half full/half empty what do you choose to refer to it by?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, which glass are we talking about?

Does this glass have coffee in it?

And have I been around it recently?

Because if so, it'll be neither. That glass will be empty. And I will be full of caffeine. 8]

If, in the literal sense, I see a glass with whatever liquid in it, I think it's half full, not half empty. (I prefer to imagine thick chocolate milk. Mmm.)

If you're asking if I'm optimistic, though, then no. xD

Neither. It's just a glass of water.

I took a quiz a while ago, an, "Are you an optimist or are you a pessimist?" quiz, and I got neither, that I'm a REALIST - that I see things as they are. It's really just a glass of water.

I know it's either, and I actually mean it in a literal sense. What do you prefer to consider a glass of whatever. half full or half empty. Don't take it too seriously o.o

I've always thought of it as half full. Half empty just sounds weird to me :(

Well. If your asking if i'm optimistic or not i'm optimistic.

But when it comes to liquids I always drink it to fast to worry about that question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back