Chris Crocker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Now, first of all I have a few notes: 1. No I didn't put this in things we watch because this is mainly about the guy not his videos.

2. He is kind of mature so I won't post any of his videos, if you're old enough look them up yourself.

-----

Okay, A lot of people know about Chris Crocker. I just want to know your view about him :D Me, I kind of like him, I kind of don't. He has his moments.

What do you think of him?

The 'leave brittney alone' guy?

Yeah, I thought he was a girl o_O

On one of his videos, a comment was 'That girl looks like a guy' xD

I, actually don't really like him...

I honestly think he's a waste of life.

I'm all for "dirty" humor, but he just takes it to a disgusting and ridiculous level.

Untalented and lacks creativity.

This is the first thing I think when I hear that name

'LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOONE'

He scares me though. He really does. ._.

I've seen a t-shirt that says "Leave Britney alone" And on the back it says "Join the 'Save Britney' movement"

I want one.

I honestly think he's a waste of life.I'm all for "dirty" humor, but he just takes it to a disgusting and ridiculous level.

I kind of agree, I kind of don't. I think he does take things a bit too far. He's funny at first, then it gets a bit overwhelming.

He needs serious therapy.

That guy is messed.

He makes me laugh, but not with him. At him.

I honestly think he's a waste of life.I'm all for "dirty" humor, but he just takes it to a disgusting and ridiculous level.

Agreed 100%

I hate Chris Crocker with a passion.

I personally don't like Chris Crocker.

He gets too close to where I draw the line to even be remotely "funny". I admit I laughed at the "Hairflip" video, but Eat My Cornhole and Cum is Thicker Than Blood was just disgusting.

Sorry to his fans out there.

He's disgusting.

I personally don't like Chris Crocker.
He gets too close to where I draw the line to even be remotely "funny". I admit I laughed at the "Hairflip" video, but Eat My Cornhole and Cum is Thicker Than Blood was just disgusting.

Sorry to his fans out there.

He's disgusting.
I agree. Some of his stuff is funny, others he takes it too far :/

I've only heard of him because of this topic. o:

I watched his Brittney video. He's weird. o.o'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back