Music Star Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On my tamagotchi I got a mimitchi! It went to school and then its band members (kikitchi and nonopotchi) evolved! They got OOX on the judging so I didn't pass. Now when I go to the AWAY option in the door menu and go to the place that first shows up, I can't pass the audition/game there! I get up to the second round and then I just fail! How do you finish it? Once I did finish and I still got my tamagotchis sad so I still failed! Have you got any tips? How long did it take you to pass?

It's nothing that your playing, really, or at least that Audition that you talking about (where the people rate you like that) isn't a game that you play, it's random and only your Tama's are playing their music.

People have lost with maxed out points, your just going to have to keep trying until it happens

It's nothing that your playing, really, or at least that Audition that you talking about (where the people rate you like that) isn't a game that you play, it's random and only your Tama's are playing their music.
People have lost with maxed out points, your just going to have to keep trying until it happens
No, I don't mean that. I mean the game/whatever where there is a triangle above one of the tamas head and squares come towards you and you press certain buttons when the squares are on top of the triangle.

how high are ur skill points they have to be atleast 500 i think it took me only a little bit of time to beat the auditions but of course i had maxed out skill points my tip is be lightning fast aout imputing well pressing the appropriate button

but yeah how many sjkill points do u have!?

how high are ur skill points they have to be atleast 500 i think it took me only a little bit of time to beat the auditions but of course i had maxed out skill points my tip is be lightning fast aout imputing well pressing the appropriate button
but yeah how many sjkill points do u have!?
I have 999 in all areas.

what you mean is the MUSIC STUDIO. You have to get all the squares, and if you don't, you fail. read the instructions to find out how to play. :( ;)

are you sure u got every single well music note right because if you did then it should have said u finished the concert that is iso wierd what star ranking do you have? if you still have 999 then that is probobly why

here is another tip try changing your instruments around if this still dont work tell me so i can help!!

I hope this helps!

are you sure u got every single well music note right because if you did then it should have said u finished the concert that is iso wierd what star ranking do you have? if you still have 999 then that is probobly why

here is another tip try changing your instruments around if this still dont work tell me so i can help!!

I hope this helps!
Thanks, this helped. I found out i was just the practice in the music studio. Now I can finish the game! But when the judges judge me when I am invited to the concert hall or something the last judge always give me X!

Thanks, this helped. I found out i was just the practice in the music studio. Now I can finish the game! But when the judges judge me when I am invited to the concert hall or something the last judge always give me X!
YOUR WELCOME!!! i am glad i helped someone!!!

just keep on practicing with ur band and eventually the last judge will give you an o

if you need any more help feel free to pm me anytime!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back