What is your favorite Tamagotchi version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBaloon

Reaction score
I was wondering what every ones favorite tamagotchi type is, so i made this polll. i know i missed some tamagotchi types, but answer if you can! Thanks! :D

I was wondering what every ones favorite tamagotchi type is, so i made this polll. i know i missed some tamagotchi types, but answer if you can! Thanks! :D
none! i love the yasashi there is like 50 different tama versions and i love the yasashi

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
there is the link that is a yasashi:)

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Dude, v4.5 pwns all versions! The games are so much funner and the chars so much cuter! Plus it's the last version before all that Familitchi Music Star crap.

I've only had versions 2 - 5.

Out of them I like V4.5 the best. I like the games & characters. Second would be the V3. I can remember I was so excited when I got it years ago. I loved it to bits.

My least favourite would be the Familitchi. I bought two. It ended up being the biggest waste of money. I found it completely boring and I tried to swap them with my friends after a week. They wouldn't take them, so I have two tamagotchis on my desk that I'll probably never touch again.

:D I would have to say Tamagotchi V4, V4.5, V6. Even though I don't have one but TMGC+Colour looks fun, too!

I've had so many... but the music city v6 is my favorite! I love the v6s!

version 2 is my fave.

I finally found my first ever tama! Which is a version 2, midnight blue with bronze stars. Sound no longer works, but I hardly turn on sound anyway.

It's on the 6th gen and now I have a Hirotchi! They are cute. :D

I thought the Music Star was fun with the band stuff.

Music City makes it even better!

I like all versions from v2 to v4.5. I didn't like the Familitchi at all. The Music Star was kind of fun, but way too complicated and difficult for me to keep up with, since you had to constantly reduce stress level, practice with your band, not to mention you had to BUY all the food. The Tamagotchi + Color seems like a lot of fun, though I can't say from personal experience since I don't own one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the v6 for a few reasons better than other tamas:

1. I like how you get to play an instrument.

2. I like how the egg looks different than the other versions.

3. Its cool how you can see your tamagotchi on Music City.

tamaGripzBurritos B)

I like v4.5 the best. v.5/Familitchi is bbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooring and also really hard :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
v4.5 is my favorite i think, because it has just the right amount of things included. you can go online with it and stuff, but v6 i feel is a little too complex (though it is growing on me). :huh:

Version 2, but I can hardly explain myself. I guess the characters are just cute, and the games are forever fun and challenging. The concept is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back