Wanna know something really lame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Ya wanna know what happened? Apparently, earlier today, the screen on my Music Star went all weird. Then after a few hours, it showed a Shiropetitchi on the screen and had gone back to normal. I checked the name, it still said "HELENE" like I had named it before, but it was suddenly a baby again and I had lost everything I had done! :D :(

How did that happen!?!? :eek: :huh:

I can't believe that happened! Now I have to start all over again!! :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]ARGH!![/SIZE]

Also, the instrument had changed to a Karaoke Machine, and the toy to a Mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's happened to me before..wierd glitch. The music star (in my opinion) is kinda glitchy. Sorry i dont think there's anyway to get them back. :D

That's happened to me before..wierd glitch. The music star (in my opinion) is kinda glitchy. Sorry i dont think there's anyway to get them back. :mimitchi:
Yeah, well. I guess it's ok. I still have the same Tamagotchi. So I'm fine with it. :mimitchi:

Oh... that's really bad, but not like mine. I had a perfectly normal tamagotchi, but it must have ran out ot battery when the parent left the baby or something. When I put a new battery in, it said that it was dead, its favourite instrument was karaoke (it was guitar) and it weighed 99lbs (it weighed about 40). I started with a new baby, which I called ANNOYING because of what happened. I cheked my awards. I had all 8, plus a massive happy birthday sign in between classic and hip-hop. When I chose it, it sayed '1st ranking award', then there were some small glitch lines underneath. The band and music were the same as my hip-hop award. On my memory list, it said that my last tamagotchis instrument was mega drums, when it was wild guitar. I didn't even have mega drums. Because of that I lost most of my toys and instruments (I had all except Mega drums and Dream mic) and all my items (I had all permanent ones), not to mention losing my 28Gs of tamagotchis. This was the first time that my music star died.

that happened to mine to i lost every thing exept for its toys and it instruments

:p Sorry! Is it a 1st or 2nd wave MS? I have a 1st wave and theren's no glitches, besides the unresponsive buttons.

Music Stars seem to be glitchy, and from the looks of it, you've experience a common glitch apparently. So I guess it's not much to be concerned about, though it stinks to lose all your progress. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back