Nintendogs! Discussion topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi09

Reaction score
Here copy and paste this, and give all the info:

Dog's Name:

Time together:

Other Notes:

There WAS an old Nintendogs chat just so you know, but I'll post stuff anyway. =)

Dog's Name: Heidi

Time together: (Doesn't really count 'cause I was using the brushing trick to get extra points, so apparently I've spent more than 12 hours on her when I haven't, lol, but I think I reset and got her last month or so)

Other Notes: She's got reddish fur, a sweet high-pitched puppy bark, a "kind and very friendly" personality, and I always find it funny when she gets mad at me (not often). She's also quite the agility champion!

I used to have that game... I remember Some stuff though...

Name: Alice

Time together: IDK

Type: German Shepard

Other notes: My first dog on the game, She won Like all the Races.

I love Nintendogs. :)

Name: Bella

Time Togehter: 9:32 (I checked)

Type: Beagle

Other Notes: My very first dog. Being the obsessive child I was, when I first got this game at the age of 10, I was completely attached to her. She had the "recommended for first time dog owners" personality so I got her. And her bark is really cute. :) Suits her quite nicely. She's the agility champion, but she can also do some disc and obedience competitions.

I got like four other dogs. =)

Name: Lizzie

Time Together: IDK

Type: Labrador (yellow)

Other Notes: Pretty good at agility, not bad at obedience and disc competitions.

Name: Ginger

Time together: I don't know either XD

Type: Golden Retriever (pumpkin sort of color)

Other Notes: has exact same cute puppy bark as Heidi, fairly quick to learn tricks, she gets mad when I leave her alone for a while (Heidi was just happy to see me even though she was filthy, famished and parched) but cools down after I feed her and clean her up. =)

Name: Molly

Time together: IDK

Type: Beagle (white legs and white muzzle)

Other Notes: Also has the same bark as Heidi and Ginger, she's very cute, and her personality is "wild and active."

P.S. Heidi and Molly are both "replicas" of two of my favorite puppies before I reset for the first time. Heidi was known as Shasta, and Molly was known as Jenna.

I plan not to reset again because I was very forlorn and highly regretful after I reset for the first time (shows you how obsessive I was). Besides, after I reset the first time, I reset a few months later, then I reset a month after that, and then a week after that, and NOW I'm finally saying "PUT A HOLD ON IT!! Stick to these puppies or you'll never have the sweet, content, familiar feeling you get when you check on the SAME puppies all the time. Keep resetting and they'll just be pixels." Lol.

I ♥ Nintendogs.

I got a new DS lite so I had to Restart it because I couldn't walk my Dogs....Weird, it was like the game was attatched to my old DS lite.

Name: Lucky

Time Together: IDK

Type: Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

Other Notes: Lucky is Dark brown on her back with a sort of white-ish face. She only enters Obedience Trials at the minute because I've only had her for a little while. She's pretty good at them but we need to train alot more.

Whaddya know! I reset my Dachshund card again. XD One dog only so far, even though I like at least four of the breeds on that version, I'm going to try and keep the level down. *huggles golden retriever* I love my Cody. =D

Dog's Name:Ella

Time together:...

Other Notes:Labrador Retriver.

Dogs Name:Bailey

Time Together:....

Other Notes:Schnauzer.

Dogs Name:Ksenia(Yes, I named her after the TT member. =D)

Time Together:...

Other Notes:Toy Poodle.

Dogs Name:Taco

Time Together:...

Other Notes:Chiwawa(sp?)

Dogs Name:Friday

Time Together;...

Other Notes:German Shepard.

Looky loo, I reset my Dachshund card again. =( Can't stop doing it. Anyways, I stored it away in it's box on my shelf with other DS games, and right now, I'm just going to stay content with Lab & Friends.

At least it'll be easier to take care of puppies. So...

Name: Lizzie

Time together: 1 hr:43 min

Other Notes: Yellow lab, she's pretty good at agility (but that's 'cause we had some hard training), an amateur obedience performer (meaning I haven't bothered progressing to higher levels in the contests, but she can do lots of the "advanced" tricks) and she's decent at disc competitions (again, haven't progressed in the contests).

So far she's the only puppy I want and own. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ♥ Nintendogs. I got a new DS lite so I had to Restart it because I couldn't walk my Dogs....Weird, it was like the game was attatched to my old DS lite.
Oh I had a small problem like that when I played with my Nintendogs on a friend's DS. I just tried walking my dogs and for all of them it told me "You just walked your dog!" But I waited the custom half an hour and I could walk them again. =) So I don't know if that was the same problem you had, but hopefully you didn't unnecessarily reset your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back