did got for Christmas gift/stockings on dec 24-25?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
What you did got for Christmas gift/stockings on dec 24-25 only?

List of stocking stuffers:

List of Gifts from Christmas:

Remind- This is little different than Christmas wish topic and hope you will understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know yet, its only Christmas Eve!

I didn't get 'stocking stuffers' but I opened a couple of early christmas presents.

My favorites were an iPod docking station/alarm clock, and Hedley concert tickets :D :D

The family exchanges gifts from each other on Christmas Eve here. My brother gave me a Ferb stuffy. <33333

The rest of the gifts come tomorrow. :)

I get to open one gift tonight, but I know what my aunt got me, Some PJ's from Garage.

And stocking, I got one thing so far.

It's this little thing called Poopin' reindeer. You put Pez candy in it, and I think you press somthing and the candy comes out of the 'bottom.'

I think it's cute. It already comes with Black jelly beans.

Although, I hate jelly beans now.

I don't put up a stocking, although all of my presents will be opened later tonight. I already know I'm getting a pair of boots from American Eagle, considering we picked them out and I tried them on right then & there. xD

Tomorrow, we'll be driving down my grandmother's house, where we'll exchange a few more gifts with that side of the family.

I opened my Gifts on Christmas eve/tonight, so I can sleep in on Christmas morning. I'm not a morning person. xD

I got...

-

A Snug Sack. Trying to act like that Snuggie thing they show on tv, but its not. Still comfortable though Color: Pale Pink

Shift.3 Mp3 video Player

White Leg warmers

Purple striped fuzzy socks

Black/grey striped fuzzy socks

Ferrero Collection. <3 This is Probably one of my Favorites. 3rd Favorite. 1st Fav gift? the mp3 player, Second? Webcam.

WEBCAM! <3.

Make-up

Mirror.

--

And I think my Aunt is getting me one tommorow.

I opened my Gifts on Christmas eve/tonight, so I can sleep in on Christmas morning. I'm not a morning person. xD

MY MOM GAVE ME HER GUITAR FROM WHEN SHE WAS A TEENAGER. 8DDDDDDDDDD

-is so stoked-

8DDDDDD I'MMA LEARN ONE TIME ACOUSTIC. xD

Well today is Christmas, so first of all, Merry Christmas TamaTalk. (LL)

I got a huuuge Spongebob toy from my Mum, though I had known of that before cause I peaked inside. :)

From her boyfriend I got a 'photography for dummies' book to work on my photography. YAY!

More presents coming soon though,

from my brother and Dad.

I didn't get much this year...

-a towel

-two guinea pigs.

-a packet of lollies tath my stupid brother ate.

and that sums up my Christmas.

I JUST OPENED MY STOCKING. O:

I got Professor Layton pins! 8DDD There's a huge one that says "CORRECT!" on it with Layton and Luke and then another one of Layton and it says "Because I'm adorable!" They're soo cute and chibi. >3<

And lots and lots of Twilight Princess trading cards with tattoos so no more drawing triforces on my hand. 8D

*Run upstairs to scream around and wake everyone up*

8D Merry Christmas, TamaTalk!

In my stocking I got lots of stationary and sweets from my Auntie. I also got a box of Lush stuff (bath bomb/soap/stuff company). My gran got me some hair bands and some toe socks and some chocolate

My dad got me Wii Sports Resort, and my sister (Well, dad, cause she's 3) got me a chocolate reindeer. It's too cute to eat D: My Auntie Beryl got me an electric piggy bank, and my nan got me an alarm clock and a New Look gift card. My Auntie Sam got me a Make Your Own Stuffed Toy (<3) and my mum got me some clothes.

Wow, I got alot, IMO. Oh, and my mum's main present for me bthat I haven't got yet is a new phone <3

A Snug Sack. Trying to act like that Snuggie thing they show on tv, but its not. Still comfortable though Color: Pale Pink

Ferrero Collection. <3 This is Probably one of my Favorites. 3rd Favorite.
I got those two things as well :)

Purple headphones with SKULLS.. doesn't really suit me but okay x)

A green fleecey sweater [i can wear it under my ski stuff ^^]

Purple polka dot pyjama bottoms

A replica of the 2010 World Cup soccer ball <3

Stuff from my favorite skating store ;]

iPod alarm clock station thing

HEDLEYTICKETS:)

And the Movie My Sister's Keeper, and Elf. which I watched last night.

I also got an iPod touch.. but I feel bad, because I told my mom that the iPod I already have is good enough and I didn't want to trade it, so the guy at the store told her she could replace it and get her money back, so instead I'm just getting some random cool things from the music store =D

MERRYCHRISTMASTAMATALK !

^ I'm so jealous. xD

My mom went so overboard. x___x I got:

Layton plushies.

Pins.

Trading cards.

Stationary.

Video games.

Posters.

Link

iPod case.

Camera case.

A new cell phone.

Photoshop! O:

Devotion books and whatnot.

+ More random little things that I flipped out at when I got them.

Merry Christmas!

In my stocking?

- Hello Kitty coloring book

- Disney Princess crayons :D

- Hand warmers (will be greattt during those cold track meets)

- candy

- toothbrush

- nail polish

- fluffy socks!

Not in my stocking?

- ukulele !!! <3

- ukulele tuner / cleaning cloth / stand

- aerie sweat pants

- new hair straightener

- $50 iTunes card

- $50 Hollister card

- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (already over half way through, one of the best books I have EVER read)

- New Moon calender

- Betty Crocker vegetarian cook book

- camera tripod

- Elf DVD

- Seventeen magazine subscription

From the rest of my relatives I'm getting money... and my Ugg boots should get here within the next few days :D

Oh, and my best friend got me a NeverShoutNever shirt and a guitar / music note necklace. <3

My favorite gift (not in my stocking) was my red laptop =D Speaking of which, I'm on it right now! xD

Then I got Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and Layton: Diabolical Box (my DS games)

In my stockings, I got skittles, mike+ikes, gum, and a lot of other random candy! :)

I was really happy with what I got this year <3

Headphones [Thank lord my old ones were killing my right ear ;n;]

D-Link Wifi USB connector

7 port USB Hub

Speakers

HP Pavilion y6110 Desktop [YES.]

A cute outfit

Boots from my Grandmother to match the outfit

Assorted Tea [My mom got herself some too c:]

New Tamagotchi! <:

Although not 'presents' since I had them with my old computer;

My webcam

Tablet [Got it in 2008 lol]

19" monitor [My parents got a new one for the other comp. Dear lord I'm glad I didn't get that, it's widescreen]

This is what I got:

1.A subscription to my favourite magazine

2.A book written by the producers of that magazine

3.A book written by my favourite author

4.A makeup set

5.A skirt with a lovely red belt

6.A CD with all the best music on it

7.Bath stuff

8.A dancing game for the TV

9.LOADs of choclates

10.An umbrella

11.Some gloves and a scarf

12.Sims 2:Seasons-The guide book

13.The Sims Castaway-DS

Ohyesomg. I got like 20 pairs of socks. xDD I'm obsessed with socks. The colored ones or ones that have little patterns on them? :'D Monkeys, puppies, kitties, penguins, you name it and I've probably got socks with them on it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back