Skills requred to get certain jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skids61

Reaction score
I was wondering what the skill requirements are that you would need to get the Weight Lifter job for the Tamagotchi V4.5 Connection.

Thanks

Yeah, that is also what I found, however, I had maybe 150 spiritual points and out of the five jobs that I was offered none of them was the weight lifting job.

This is a copy/paste from spudilike's V4 info - but I am guessing the same guidelines probably apply to the V4.5 since they are essentially the same game with slightly different characters/jobs but very similar game play:

You will be most qualified for a job you have most skill points in. So if you have a character who has most points in intelligence, you should try for an intelligence job. Trying for a job with the least skill points will usually mean rejection. 

If you are rejected for a job you are qualified in check to make sure your character is not too overweight. If you can get the tama to a 'healthy weight' under 60lb, you have a better chance of being accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not that I got rejected, it is the fact that I was never even offered the job. Also, I have a V4.5 not V4 so the skills are Funny, Gorgeous, and Spiritual. Spiritual was my highest skill level by a large amount. I just figured that I would get offered the weight lifting job atleast once seeing how I had a high amount of spiritual skills.

Thanks!

Oh dear :(

Well, the only other thing I can suggest is that 150 skill points wasn't high enough to be offered weight lifting - but I am guessing that if you keep playing and raising generations and collecting spiritual points you will get offered the weight lifting job before too long :(

Good Luck!

Hmm...yeah unfortunately I have reset my tamagotchi...So I now have to wait atleast three days before I find out if I get the job. Thanks for the help though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back