what is your favirate tamagotchi vesion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuchiBoy

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :D :wacko: :wub:

what is your

favirate tamagotchi

verston? mine in

tamagotchi

plus colour

;) :D :D :p

Well I like the features and general setup of the V4.5, the Music Star is a little annoying to me because there's not enough games and it's hard to get money unless you connect to the computer.

As far as design goes though, I loved the V3. It was perfect. The ones before it were plain without an antenna, and the V4/V4.5's antennas were all huge and bulky and ew. V3 had the perfect balance. :mimitchi:

My favorite was the V2. It was an improvement from the V1 but it didn't have all the computer-stuff like the more recent versions. The V2 is perfect and simple for someone who lives a busy life because it can be paused at anytime and you wouldn't miss a thing, unlike the V5 or V6 which are sometimes based on events that happen at a certain time. Also, the shell design is great because it doesn't have any bulky antennas like the V4 or V5.

Out of the ones listed? I'd say P2. My next answer would be Other, because I prefer a lot of the vintage Tamagotchis, like Angels, Umino, Osu/Mesu, etc.

My favorite would probably have to be somewhere around the V2-V3ish area.

I like the remake of the vintage Tamagotchi's with better play, but as the Tamagotchi's became more and more complicated and able to connect to the computer is when they lost me. I like the simplicity of them instead of having a family or becoming a music star or getting a job.

And as they added more characters, I never liked them as much after that. I don't like having all these unfamiliar characters that I'm never going to know the name of.

So V2 was my pick. :) It has recognizable characters with a bit of variety, but not so much that you have no idea who they are. It also has more of a choice of games and the shop, so you don't have to just do the same things over and over.

Well, I've only played with the V4.5 and the V6 so far, but I like the V4.5 better, since it has more games and characters. But that doesn't mean I don't love my V6's! :3

I would say other. I really really Love the Osu~Mesu, and i am very very fond of my Tamagotchi Plus + Akai.

I actualy pretty much like all Tamas, there a great way to pass the time, and if you have had a bad day at school/work/home they are a great pick-me-up. :D :D They make such a nice hobby :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back