Strangely jammed...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
Okay, I'm on Music City. It works normally and my computer is fast but it won't let me go to anyones room :p Also I can't play anyone's CDs :eek: It shows me the CD picture but not the writes next to it. :huh:

I can't even play my own CD! But it let me go to my room :mellow:

But still... Do you have any ideas why is this happening or is this happened to you? :(

BTW! I'm not the only one! I just noticed that someone tried to go my room but s/he had to log in again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm on Music City. It works normally and my computer is fast but it won't let me go to anyones room :p   Also I can't play anyone's CDs :eek:   It shows me the CD picture but not the writes next to it. :huh: I can't even play my own CD! But it let me go to my room :mellow:

But still... Do you have any ideas why is this happening or is this happened to you? :(

BTW! I'm not the only one! I just noticed that someone tried to go my room but s/he had to log in again :eek:
This is happening to my little sister, and me! :eek: :eek: And I can't log in as a character! NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't enter this competition. :( :( And I can't even pick up my reward! ;) :p :eek: :(

This is happening to my little sister, and me! :) :angry: And I can't log in as a character! NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't enter this competition. :( :( And I can't even pick up my reward! :angry: :p   :angry:   :angry:
yea I couldent log in or pick up my award but I never tried playing anyones cd... But now everything works :( Im very glad

I Would liked to enter next contest BUT this thing wont let me enter it BECAUSE i cant login as a character! AND NOW ko: 1AM I CAN LOGIN AS A CHARACTER! :D B) :angry:

What the heck are they doing there?!? I hope that next time they would think HOW MANY users Would like to enter contest. I WOULD BE VERY PLEASED IF THEY WOULD DO THIS KIND OF THINGS then When You CANT enter to the contest.FOR EXAMPLE... WEEKEND :angry: :angry: :angry:

This doesnt make any sense! They would have start this now when u cant enter the this contest anymore BUT NO they have to do it just when the users normally have gotten their band's ful and are entering to contest!

AND ONE HOUR AFTER Contest registering is closed THEY RE-OPEN THE chance to login as a character! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I AM VEERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS STUOPID TRICK! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I feel sorry that you can't enter this competition. :angry: I hope Bandai fixes this problem soon.

they never fix stuff like that :D not even the flouting glitch or breake the music city generater and anyway they should change th monthly gifs there the same as last years

grrrrrrrr :p what the hell is happening??? :) I signed up to vote but I CAN'T VOTE! :) it says "sorry it's not voting time yet" :eek: and it is too SLOW to load... is this a glitch??? :huh: i cant pick up my award too (I'm stuck when I clicked it) and every time I'm entering the competition, the loading is too SLOW :angry:

's probably a computer bug or something. Mine works perfectly fine. Or it may be the region you live in... I'm pretty sure since I live in Canada, ON and everything is darn fine. At work i sneak on here momentarily- My computer, server, everything's fine. Bandai has control of this-

1. this means it's not a deep situation :D

2. it's only a game... relax. ;)

3. Bandai will solve this. it takes time.

4. i know you're impatient, and i've read enough doubts. :)

5. it's like the mailbox hacks.... back in the old times... (btw i'm 29)

6. Music city is not the most well-functioned websites ever- B) \

7. in fact it's one of the worst. :D

8. sorry to depress you. bye. :(

's probably a computer bug or something. Mine works perfectly fine. Or it may be the region you live in... I'm pretty sure since I live in Canada, ON and everything is darn fine. At work i sneak on here momentarily- My computer, server, everything's fine. Bandai has control of this-
1. this means it's not a deep situation :p

2. it's only a game... relax. :D

3. Bandai will solve this. it takes time.

4. i know you're impatient, and i've read enough doubts. :wacko:

5. it's like the mailbox hacks.... back in the old times... (btw i'm 29)

6. Music city is not the most well-functioned websites ever- :( \

7. in fact it's one of the worst. :(

8. sorry to depress you. bye. :eek:
well its not happening now..but it was :p

well its not happening now..but it was :p
Yeah, I think Bandai fixed the problem. ^_^ But keep this topic open in case it happens again, because one time, it didn't work for about, 30 seconds and then it worked after that. :D

Latest posts

Back