Hershey's Tamalog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hershey_Princess

Reaction score
Okay so today I asked my mom to buy some tamagotchi batteries, and she did. I was looking for my v.5 since its my favorite version.

After I found it I unscrew it and put on the battery, screw the back of it on, and reset it.

Okay I well tell you each of them.

Left: Boy, Mimifuwatchi

Middle: Girl, Futabatchi

Right: Girl, Omututchi

I feel bad for the boy XDD

Okay here is the status

Hungry: 5/5

Happy: 5/5

Bonds: 0

Family Name: Kara(couldn't think :mimitchi: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Update :mimitchi:

My tamagotchi's evolved into children and they went to tamatown, earned 30 gotchipoints and were happy. They are not asleep yet, but they are looking at the sky out the window saying goodnight to eachother!! :mimitchi: Tommorow I'll update on what tamagotchi's they are.

Okay so I guess thats all for today :(

~Hershey

~Update~

Okay so today I feed them since they were really hungry :D

I've played Tea Time and TV Surfing. Yeah its being boring but they earned alot of points!! :D

Left: Mousetchi

MIddle: Tororotchi

Right: Belltchi

I am trying to take care of them really well :D

Hunger: 5/5

Bonds: 0

Can you guys pm me if you know how to get bonds if you know? Please it would help alot!! ;)

~Updates~

Hello, it's me!!

Okay so my tamagotchi's weren't happy :( So I took them to tamatown and played many games!!! ;) One of the games I played alot and they gave me a present :D It was a computer, pretty cool huh? It was on rare (cool) and I made them play with it!! They got really happy. YAY :) After that I played some more games, I'm trying to buy something that they would like :D So yay.

Any way, thank you guys so much for the bonds help!!!! ^_^

:p ~Hershey~ :furawatchi:

~Update~

This is the last Update for tonight ^_^

Okay so my tamagotchi's were being boring, and since I didn't want them to be sad, I used 3 cheat codes, just to make them happy, they liked the items. After that I went to the tv shop :) and bought a souvenir :( Its a rocket ship. My tama likes it aswell.

I am waiting for the training to get some bonds for them ;)

Oh last thing,

I love that you guys watch this!! :D And thank you guys so much for the views.

:p ~Hershey~ :furawatchi:

~Update~

Hello Tamatalk!! :)

Okay so today I earned some bonds to my tamagotchi!! Yay.

I bought my tamagotchi's some chocolate and it was on sale :)

Hmm, not so intersting. Oh well later I'll update some more :)

Bonds : 30

Thank you guys soo much for the views, I really appreciate it!!

:) ~Hershey~ :)

~Update~

Okay so the little eight note came!! Yay, so i got 40 bonds!! Wooho, a few hours later the little eight note came and i got 50 bonds :D

I am so happy, oh and I bought my tama a text book to learn and a stereo :D Its really great!! ;)

But I spend alot of money :( but hey atlest i gave them something cool!!

They still haven't grown into teens..Hmm strange. I am getting a bit worried about that.

Anyway I forgot to tell you guys that 2 days ago I found a Kuchipatchi key chain, and its so adorable!! So I put it on my tamagotchi!!

I found some tricks on getting more bonds, my sister stacked.rubbish told me when I was waiting for the training session. I had to look at many forrums to find it. I use sometimes to get bonds for my tamagotchi!!

Last thing, If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask, I will answer them, and any fan mail, I will gladly thank you, and be appreciated. :D

:lol: ~Hershey~ :)

Quick Update :lol:

OMG Thank you guys so much!! Its cool/creepy since I only had like 79 views and now 300!! Wow I have some fans!!

Oh and I got my very first fan mail!!

Really good for a start! It already has 300 views.
Thank you so much zacksims123 :( I am so happy!!

My tamagotchi's aren't teens yet :) aww

~Update~

Hello, this is the last update for tonight!!!

Okay so my tamagotchi's were boring, they had all happy hearts and didn't need much attention. :huh:

But what is really creepy they aren't teens yet :( Its getting me really worried!!!

:lol: ~Hershey~ :p

~Update~

Hello!!!

This morning my tamagotchi's turned into teens!! WOO

Anyway I will tell you guys what tamagotchi's they are, but my sister stacked.rubbish and I noticed that some logs were having to much views, including mine!! It seems that someone keeps refreshing.

I actually appreciate that you guys like my log, but I really want a normal log. It creepy!!

Right: Bakutchi

Middle: Ichigotchi ;)

Left: Chamametchi

WOO

Bonds: 80%

Okay so yeah, thats it.

:lol: ~Hershey~ :wub:

~Update~

Hello!! I forgot to update last night :unsure:

Anyway update for today!!

My tamagotchi's earned 100 bonds!!! I am so happy, I hope they are awesome tamagotchi's!! (Ps. Not a bad famaly)

Bonds: 100

:nyatchi: ~Hershey~ :(

~Update~

Okay so today I was sleeping, and I heard the evolving noise.I looked at it and it turned into adults!!!! My eyes were still sleepy, so I didn't see what tamagotchi's they were.

Now I know which one they are. The middle one is one of the first tmagotchi's!!

Left: Sukatchi

Middle: Memetchi :)

Right: Chantotchi

Anyway this is my first time, since I wasn't really good at taking care of tamagotchi's, but know know I can!!

Oh and I am going somewere all day probably. i am going to take care of my tamagotchi. :D

:lol: ~Hershey~ :D

~Update~

Yesterday I earned alot of points!!!

Anyway today, nothing special.

Bonds: 100

:) ~Hershey~ :)

~Update~

Okay yesterday I forgot to update.

My tamagotchi got married and had only 2 babies. Only one grew to a child and the other an adult :)

They were girls and were

Left: Imotchi

Middle: Memetchi

Bonds: 50

:lol: ~Hershey~ :lol:

~Update~

Sorry, I keep forgetting to update.

Okay so yesterday my Memetchi got married, it was a blended family. I want a kuchipatchi family :D

So today I earned 20 bonds :eek:

Bonds: 20

:D ~Hershey~ :D

Latest posts

Back