A (Tama-)Family of Four

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayny

Reaction score
So, me and my little sister just decided we should hatch a bunch of Tamagotchis together. I just got back from the store with batteries, so we decided to start up four Tama's. We started them 30 minutes ago - yes they ARE older versions but v4's happen to be my favorite ^_^

I also have a Tamagotchi Angel (US version) and a v2 (my sister has a v2 also, but we can't find it at the moment), but we decided not to start up either of those for now. Four Tama's is enough for now!!

Here is their information:

James - v4.5, male, belonging to my sister. Currently in the baby stage. I could not find the shell design name, but it looks kind of like a globe.

Kayla - v4, female, belonging to me. Currently in the baby stage. It's a "Blue Wave" shell design.

Ryan - v3, male, my sister's. Currently in the baby stage. The shell design is pink and has little cherries painted on it.

Artie - v3, male, mine. Currently in the baby stage. The shell design is blue and has butterflies and flowers painted on.

As you can see, only Kayla was a girl out of the whole bunch, so I suppose we'll have to call the matchmaker for two of the boys instead of mating all the Tama's with each other. It has been about 45 minutes since we hatched them, and they just woke up from a nap. I'm going to post later and say what they evolve into...I'm hoping for a Mohitamatchi on at least one of mine, they are so cute!

(Edited to fix a grammar error)

~Jayny

Last edited by a moderator:
They just evolved, and this is what happened:

James - Became Kuchitamatchi. Skill points are 0/12/3.

Kayla - Became Puchitchi. Skill points are still at 0/0/0.

Ryan - Became Mizutamatchi.

Artie - Became Mizutamatchi.

Two Mizutamatchi's, I can deal with that. ^_^ Not the Mohitamatchi I was hoping for, but I'm pretty fond of Mizutamatchi too. My sister's playing on TamaTown now in her room, and the other Tama's are all unpaused. We have agreed that we can pause, but only if we keep them all paused at the same time. So they'll be a few minutes off from each other, but nothing drastic. We're fine with that.

~Jayny

We had to pause our Tama-family for a bit yesterday, and they were hatched pretty late - so hopefully we'll have four teenagers tomorrow. Currently this is their information:

James - v4.5, male, my sister's. Toddler stage (Kuchitamatchi). Skill points are 6/23/3. Training is at 3 bars. 0 years old.

Kayla - v4, female, mine. Toddler stage (Puchitchi). Skill points are 3/2/12. Training is at 3 bars. 0 years old.

Ryan - pink v3, male, my sister's. Toddler stage (Mizutamatchi). Training is at 3 bars. 0 years old.

Artie - blue v3, male, mine. Toddler stage (Mizutamatchi). Training is at 3 bars. 0 years old.

We've also decided that Kayla and James are going to marry and have children when they are old enough, and then we will pause them overnight until Ryan and Artie find mates via the matchmaker. The good thing about the matchmaker is that you can press A or B to choose the gender of the baby (at least as far as I remember), so we'll definitely end up with two boys and two girls next generation. Then we can mate them all, hooray :)

I took a picture of them earlier but I'm having camera difficulties, so I will upload it later. Right now I'm watching Ryan and Artie roll around on their heads - hehe, they're funny little Tama's. I can't wait for them to grow up.

I've been thinking about starting up my Tamagotchi Angel...if the batteries haven't run out then it's at the adult stage, a secret character (the twins, for those of you who are familiar with Tama Angels. If I do keep playing them then I will explain about Angels for the rest of you). If the batteries have already run out then I probably won't start them for a while yet.

~Jayny

They all turned one year old today, and evolved as a result. As you can see, their training is not perfectly in sync, but it's pretty close.

I was getting bored with the lack of color in this log, so I'm going to start talking about each Tama in a specific font color. I've seen a lot of people do it in their logs and I like it much better.

I'm going to use green for James, my sister's v4.5. He was the third to evolve this morning, but I can't seem to find the name of the character he became. He looks sort of like a globe, or a huge ball with legs. I'll see if I can get a picture of him up here.

His skill points are 8/23/5, and he has been accepted into school. He is learning about the second skill point, which kind of looks like fireworks. I don't know the name of it unfortunately, it's been a long time since I played with Tama's. He has 4 bars of training and seems to be ahead of all of them when calling for discipline.

Blue is going to be for Kayla, my v4. She evolved into Young Memetchi, and was the last of the group to evolve this morning. Her skill points are 3/5/15 (I need to work on those). She is now in school and has the Style/Fashion teacher (the icon that sort of looks like a star). I am hoping to evolve her into a Makiko when she is older, and forsee a lot of school in her future!

She has 3 bars of training but will probably call for her fourth sometime today.

Red is going to be used for Ryan, my sister's v3. He was the second to evolve, and became Patopatachi. He was the second to evolve this morning. He is not in school because, well, there IS no school on the v3. :angry: He also has 3 bars of training, and I am expecting for him to call for his fourth soon.

Purple is going to be for my v3 - Artie. He was the first to evolve. He is Obotchi, and also has 3 bars of training. There is still not a school on the v3 for him to be enrolled in. I'm not sure if it's just me or if he's dropping hearts a little faster than the others. I am checking on them every 10-15 minutes so I have a hunch he is. Weird.

I've been looking for my v2, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It was the first Tama I ever owned (I bought it when I was in primary school) so I really hope I can find it soon. I've been thinking about starting it up, too, and hopefully it'll be a girl so either Ryan or Artie can have a future wife. If need be I'll keep them on pause while the v2 grows up...if I find it.

~Jayny

I decided to start playing with my Tamagotchi Angel again - because hey, why not? Since Tamagotchi Angel isn't very much like the newer Tama's, I'm going to explain the icons and such so that anybody reading this (IF anybody reads this, that is :) ) will understand what I'm talking about.

Oh, and this is a really, really good character page for Angels, in case you are unfamiliar with them. I know not everybody has them, and I want people to understand my log!

I'm going to use gray to talk about Angel, because I'm running out of colors.

The first icon are all meters, as usual. The screens are different. The first screen has age and AP (Angel Power - Tamagotchi Power in Japanese Angels, AKA Angelgotchis. Angel Power is increased by giving the angel candy and praising it - more on that later). Then is the Deeds meter, which is like Training except it goes up in 25% increments, like most of the older Tama's. After that is the Hungry meter, which is the same as always. Next is the Happy meter, except it's called "Effort" on Angels.

The second icon is for feeding - Pie or Candy. They act like meals and snacks, except when you give Angel candy, sometimes a bat comes and tries to steal the candy. You have to tap the side of the egg to scare it away.

The third icon is a game. There is only one and you help Angel to jump over stars.

Fourth icon is bathroom, which functions the same as always.

Fifth icon is praise. Sometimes Angel does a good deed (AKA looking at you and grinning) and then you have to praise it. This increases the Deeds meter. Unfortunately it does not beep when it does a good deed until it is an adult.

Sixth icon is medicine, which is the same as always.

Seventh icon is lights, which is the same as always. If you turn out the lights when it is awake, however, you make Angel sick. Sometimes it dies instantly.

Eighth and last icon is the attention meter.

There might be something about Angel that I'm missing, but if so, I will address it when I remember. I will post a picture of Angel later.

I am not resetting Angel. I am playing from the point where I paused last. Since Angel ages a year every time it wakes up in the morning, I do not change the time, ever (you leave the clock at the "set" screen to pause). I simply keep going from where Angel's life left off.

Let's see here...right now I have Futagotenshi, the angel 'twins'. Futagotenshi is a secret character, an adult, and I'm pretty sure it's the healthiest character possible. Futagotenshi is six years old and has 90 AP (the maximum...although it varies from character to character). The Deeds meter is at 75% and all hearts are full. I have about three more hours before it wakes up, and then I can finally play again. :)

A quick update to say that I have some pictures now! I'm linking them because they're kind of big.

The first image is of the four Tama's we originally hatched, in the toddler stage. Clockwise, they are: James, Ryan, Artie, and Kayla.

I took the second one just tonight, and it has all of the Tama's including Angel. As you can see, Angel is a little smaller than the others and the screen is wider. Everyone is asleep, so don't bother trying to see what's on the screens.

Left to right: Angel, James, Kayla, Ryan, and Artie.

I will see if I can get some awake pictures tomorrow. :ph34r:

Edited to fix a small error

There is not much news today, but I'm going to write this down anyway so I don't forget.

James's skill points are now 10/23/11. He asked for praise while I was writing this, so now he is at 5 Training bars, the halfway mark. He is always the first one to ask for praise or discipline out of the four we hatched, oddly enough.

Kayla called for discipline early this morning and now has 4 bars in her Training meter. She is behind in all the others in asking for discipline, not sure why that is, but it's by half an hour or so. Her skill points are 8/23/22. I had to pause her (and the others of course) a lot today, as I was out with a friend and didn't want to have to lug around four or five Tama's with me. As a result I have not had a lot of time today to raise her skill points. Oh well, I have a couple days at least!

Ryan also called for his fourth discipline this morning. Nothing else is new with him now.

Artie is also at four Training bars, and the heaviest of my Tama's at 66 lbs. I'm just not motivated to play v3 games as much as v4/4.5 games, because of the "no skill points" thing. Ha ha. Poor guy, I hope I don't get a bad character because of his weight.

Futagotenshi is seven years old now. Angel is the only one I keep the sound on for now - I used to have it on for everybody, but when the others beeped I couldn't tell who needed me right away, which kinda defeats the purpose. But Angel's beep is higher-pitched than the others, so just from the beep I can tell who needs me. Luckily she beeps for praise now, being an adult and all.

Since she is a healthy character, she isn't needy at all (the 90's Tama's get needy as adults if they are close to dying) and only drops a heart every 2-3 hours. I am hoping she'll live to her late teens or early 20's, which is where I usually get Futagotenshi (I've had her before). I think that maybe when she dies I'll try for a different character, maybe just stick with Kuriten (the healthiest non-secret character). I love Kuriten but unless you neglect her she turns into Futagotenshi, and quite frankly I like variety in my Tama characters! :huh:

I am still working on getting close-up pictures of James and Angel, but my camera isn't cooperating so it might be a few days.

Most of the news today is not interesting news at all, except for Angel. So just skip over everything but Angel if you want.

James is two years old today, as are the others. His skill points are the same and so is his Training. I still haven't been able to figure out what character he is, but a picture is coming very soon.

Kayla is also two, and her skill points are 13/36/27. Hey, I'm trying, okay? I find the whole process of getting skill points incredibly boring, but I think Makiko is really really cute. Oh yes, and she's up to five training bars now too.

Ryan is two years old, and has his fifth discipline bar.

Artie is in the same state as Ryan, for discipline and age that is.

Now, for Angel. Here's what happened. Last night, we were going to go and have pizza for dinner. Everybody but Angel was already paused, so I fumbled around and paused her (or so I thought). It was really dark in the room and I couldn't tell if she'd been paused or not, but I decided we were only going to be out for a little while, it'd be fine even if she wasn't paused. Well, we weren't out for that long and I'm sure she'd have survived, if not for the fact that I came home, was extremely tired, and couldn't seem to find her. I figured she'd beep and I could just follow the beeps, except it turned out that instead of pausing, I turned the sound OFF.

When I did find her, it had been only a few hours, and I figured she was an adult, she could handle it. I looked at her and she was sick, so I selected the medicine icon and started giving her medication. Five shots later, she was still sick and then arrows came across the screen. The same arrows that come across the screen when she changes...

Then it started going back and forth between Futagotenshi and a black blob-like thing. It kept going faster and faster between those two and then the words "Bye Bye!" appeared on the screen. Futagotenshi had died the 'bad' death, and I have no idea why. She wasn't alone for that long and she was only 7 years old, I have no clue what happened.

I hatched a new Angel just a few minutes ago. It is now Obaketchi 2 (Obaketchi 1 is the graveyard scene, or a ship, what P1's and P2's show when a Tama dies - essentially Angel's "egg" screen), the baby stage. It is at 25% Deeds (which was there in the beginning) and is 1 year old. Yes, it aged when it woke up from a nap. In a little bit it will change into Maruten (the only child character...looks kind of like a Marutchi with wings). This time I'm going to try for Ginjirotenshi, the second-healthiest adult character. Which means I'm supposed to get Kodoten, the healthy teen, and then give her poor care. I think I can do that.

I feel really bad about killing Futagotenshi though. I don't even like the character that much, but this is the first time I've had an Angel die the 'bad' death. :angry: I feel guilty.

In other news, today we found both of the v2's! :mimitchi: The only problem is that the batteries are dead, and we only have one spare. Ah well, it's not like we play with them much anyway. For my sis, it's the fact that there's no v2 TamaTown that turns her off; for me, it's that I'm raising five other Tama's now, because I usually end up raising hers for her.

I just realized that if we'd started up the v2's, as well, we'd have a Tama-family of SEVEN right now. Wow. That'd be a lot of baby Tama's to care for at once!

I finally found out what character James is! He's a Daiyatchi. Sooo glad I could finally figure that out, it was driving me nutso. :furawatchi: He's also up to his sixth training bar.

Kayla is at 22/53/33 in the way of skill points. I'm getting there. She also has six training bars, not because she called for one via the attention light when she was fine, but because she gave James a nasty present. It was a jack-in-the-box that he wasn't too pleased with, so I disciplined her.

There is, unfortunately, no news with the v3's. If anybody knows how old they are when they change again would you please PM me and let me know? I know v2's become adults at 4, and v4/4.5's change at 3, but for the life of me I cannot remember when v3's do. It would be much appreciated!!

In Angel news, she is still one year old, because I don't change the time on Angel. I like to see how old she TRULY is, instead of how many nights she's slept. Which would be a lot if I DID change the time so it'd be correct.

She is Maruten now, which looks like a little Marutchi with wings and a halo. She bounces around the screen and it's really, really cute. She also did a good deed earlier today, so I praised her and now the Deeds meter is at 50%. Her AP is at 50, Maruten's highest. From my experience, Angels usually become teens at around 2 years, so there's not much waiting time for me. :mimitchi: I can't wait!

Signing off with my Tamas' names this time, too, so they don't feel left out. :nazotchi:

~Jayny, James, Kayla, Ryan, Artie, and Maruten

There is not much news today, so this is going to be a short update.

James is asleep with all Happy hearts full, and three full on Hungry. Whoops. Skill points are at 13/23/11...I've been neglecting his skill points for Kayla's, I feel bad. :) He has two smiley faces for his relationship with Kayla, and sends her ice cream and cake when they connect. I'll work on the relationship when they change, which is hopefully tomorrow.

Kayla is full on everything, and has skill points at 30/80/39. I kinda doubt I'll be getting a Makiko this time, haha. Maybe next generation... She has seven Training bars now, and two smiley faces for her relationship with James. She still insists on sending him nasty presents. Way to get a future husband there, Kayla. :ph34r:

Ryan is also full on Happy, one empty on Hungry. Six training bars. And, um, he weighs 67 lbs. (As comparison, Kayla weighs 39 lbs.) I need to work that down.

Artie is full on everything, and has six training bars. He weighs a whopping 95 lbs. On the bright side, he always wins at the game Bump. I suspect I'll get a "universal" adult because of his weight...I hope I can get Pyontitchi if so. He's my favorite universal adult, even if he does come from bad care.

Marutchi has 50 AP, is 2 years old, and is supposed to evolve very soon. She is at 75% Deeds. She has not taken a stroll yet. (For those who don't know, Angels go on strolls sometimes. When this happens, the screen goes blank with the attention light on for US Angels. Japanese Angelgotchis have a door on the screen. You can call Angel back by selecting Praise and tapping the egg, because Angel has a motion sensor. I love that bit. :furawatchi: )

If I'm correct in remembering that v3's become adults at age 3, then I'll likely have EVERYONE evolve tomorrow. Which would be really great news. Ah, I might just give up Makiko and have Kayla and James marry right away - I'm so excited for generation 2!!

~Jayny, James, Kayla, Ryan, Artie, and Marutchi

I didn't post yesterday, which is unusual for me. Anyway, my log just hit 100 views! *throws confetti* Woohoo! :lol:

We don't have batteries for the v2's yet, and we may or may not get some. My sister said she wants a Tama-Go, and I told her that older Tama's are better before I went back to care for ours. :D Yeah, I know I've mentioned v4's being my favorite, but I meant that v4's are my favorite Connection Tama...I prefer the older Tama's, I've found. Several friends of mine have had them, and I used to have a Mesu/Osu pair (I sold them when I decided it was time I grew out of Tama's...yeah, I regret that now). The older ones are a lot simpler and they don't grow up as quickly. I once had an Angel around for 28 days, whereas Connections become "oldies" by 10 days. I'm not fond of that feature, as the adults are gone all too quickly.

Anyway, back to my Tama's! Lol.

James is three and a Yasaguretchi. My sister thinks he looks like Elvis. :huh: He is in love with Kayla, although they are too young to mate right now. His skill points are still very low...but I might just skip the job thing and go right to children anyway. So yeah.

Kayla is also three, and a Memetchi. She is in love with James, although they are too young to mate right now. Her skill points are at 35/87/43, high enough to get a job, but way too low for Makiko. I might just give up on getting Makiko...getting skill points is very very boring in my opinion.

Ryan is three and has seven Training bars. He still weighs 67 lbs. My guess is he will evolve at 4.

Artie is three, has seven training bars, and weighs 96 lbs. Oopsie. :D

Angel is due to evolve around 1 PM on her clock, since that's around when I hatched her the other day. She has still not taken a stroll, and I know this because I've been checking on her every 5 minutes. Literally!

~Jayny, James, Kayla, Ryan, Artie, & Maruten

Edited to fix a small mistake

It's not even noon for me yet and I'm already having a pretty good day, Tamagotchi-wise.

James has not gotten a job offer yet. He is 4 and his skill points have not changed from the last time I posted them. Sad, I know. :D I will post the BIG news concerning him with Kayla's update. See below.

Kayla is 4, no job offer, skill points are the same. OK, now for the BIG news! :(

I woke up James an hour early (he wakes at 10 AM. Kayla wakes at 9.) and tried to mate them. They wouldn't, despite both being 4. So I figured, okay, one more day to get Makiko. I put him back to bed and played on TamaTown with Kayla for a while. When he woke up I decided to try one more time, just for grins - you know? My sister said I should tell her if anything happened, but had given up with the babies for today, so imagine her surprise when I came running into her room with the Tama's beginning to mate!

In the end Kayla had two baby girls and sent one over to James, and everybody cheered and then began dancing around the screen like normal. There goes my shot at Makiko for this generation, but I don't care. :D

Kayla's baby is going to be named Setze, and James's is named Faylu. Yes, the Name Generator came up with those suggestions. I still like them.

Ryan evolved into Mametchi about an hour after he woke up. He is already 4 and eagerly awaiting the Matchmaker so he can have a baby of his own.

Artie evolved at around the same time as Ryan. He became Pyonkotchi, a character I usually think of as being female. Oh well. :D

Marutchi prayed to me last night so I praised her, and now she has 100% Deeds. She should be evolving very soon, but as I'm going to the movies later today I may have to pause her.

I'm not sure if we're going to time it so that the parents all leave on the same night and we start with 4 babies again, like generation one, or if I'll just let everything play out like it should (which would make Kayla's and James's babies a day older than Ryan's and Artie's). Any ideas?

~Jayny, James & Faylu, Kayla & Setze, Ryan, Artie, & Marutchi

EDIT: I forgot to add that I have a picture of all the Tama's! Just click this link to see them. Those are the v2's on the bottom. You can see Marutchi and the teenage v3's if you look really hard, as this photo was taken before they changed.

I'm writing in orange - a new color - and you know what that means! Yep, we bought batteries today, and the v2's were just recently hatched. My v2 is actually yellow, but that's a bit of a pain to read, so I'm going to write in orange for it. :D

It was originally a boy, but I reset it so we could have one boy v2 and one girl v2. Her name is Layla, a name I've always found particularly beautiful. Ignore the similarity to Kayla's name, she'll be gone in a few days anyway. I wasn't even thinking about it when I named Layla. :( Layla is still in the baby stage.

For my sister's pink v2, I'm going to use dark cyan. This one is a boy. Neither of us could think of any boy names (I know tons for girls, but my favorite boy names are all over 5 characters). So we popped over to the Name Generator here on TamaTalk, and soon little Demji was named. He is also still in the baby stage.

Maruten took a stroll while I was writing this. I selected Praise, and tapped the side of the egg and she came back. She should evolve very soon, as it is past 2 PM on her clock.

So now I have a Tama-family of two, and a Tama-family of four. And I have seven Tama's running at once...wowza. :( Kinda shocking. I'll update later with what they changed into.

~Jayny, James & Faylu, Kayla & Setze, Ryan, Artie, Layla, Demji, and Maruten

I keep having an urge to buy more Tama's, even though I already have 7. Odd. :D My sister's vouching for us to get a Mesu/Osu pair (I'd raise the Osutchi and she'd raise the Mesutchi), but the only ones I can find on eBay are upwards of $50 - and we don't want to pay that much. I'm debating about buying a cheap P2, just because I've never played with one before. And partly because I think the characters are just a ton cuter than on P1. Especially Mimitchi and Zukutchi, I love them. I'm not so crazy about how long they take to evolve, however...! But I'm just used to the newer versions (and Angel), I guess. :lol: Anyway, if all goes well I'll be buying a P2 very soon.

Anyway, enough about the Tama's I don't have yet. This is probably going to be a long log...

James has not graduated school, nor has he gotten a job offer yet. This is really weird. Oh well, it's not like he has the skill points for it anyway. He weighs 70 lbs and is 4 years old. I'm kind of overfeeding him because after he eats, he turns and feeds Faylu, and it's so cute. I will be working that down later today, as he is due to leave tonight at midnight. Luckily he wakes at 10 AM (Kayla wakes at 9 AM) so I won't have two baby Tama's at the same time. Thankfully, by the time Faylu is up, Setze will be a toddler, and less needy.

His skill points are at 17/23/11. They will be rising a little today, because I'll be playing games to get his weight in the 30's or 40's before he leaves.

Kayla is 4 and weighs 73 lbs. Yes, I got lazy. I will be working her weight down later as well. She and Setze are having a nice day together, which is probably going to be Kayla's last day with her daughter. :)

Ryan is 4 and weighs 65 lbs, but I have a lot more time to get his weight down. He is still not old enough for the matchmaker to come, and neither is Artie. I have decided I'm not going to pause James and Kayla extra so that the babies of generation 2 can all be the same age...hey, it was a group hatch, they should be unpaused as a group, you know?

Artie is 4, 88 lbs, and doing just great. He is also too young for the matchmaker, as I noted above. I actually might delay either his or Ryan's matchmaker visit by a day, so I don't have more than one baby Tama at a time. When we first hatched them it was absolute chaos for an hour. Thankfully my sister was a real help, so I didn't have to do it all by myself. That would be insane!!

Layla is 32 lbs, 0 years, and a Marutchi now. After she evolved she went straight to bed, for it was 8:30-ish and her bedtime is 8. Man, I really haven't played with v2's in a long time. One thing I didn't remember about v2's is that you do not choose what food to feed them, like in the newer versions. You feed them a meal, snack, or treat (treat being items purchased in the shop), and the meals and snacks change depending on the character.

Layla still eats the same meal and snack she ate as a baby: bread for a meal and pudding for a snack.

Demji is 25 lbs, 0 years, and a Hitodetchi ( :ichigotchi: ). He also has a bedtime of 8 PM, and still eats bread for a meal and pudding for a snack. He weighs less than Layla because my sister was trying to figure out how to play the first available game on the v2, which is Jump. Neither of us can figure it out, and when we get lucky with the button-pressing the Tama barely goes anywhere. Sigh.

There is good news, bad news, and more good news with Angel. I suppose I'll go in order.

Good news: Maruten became Kodoten, the healthy teen.

Bad news: Angel somehow reset on its own. I've never had a Tama do that before and I have no idea how it happened... :kuribotchi:

Good news: I got the idea to try for Lucky Unchi-Kun, AKA the Lucky Poop. It involves starting up Angel by setting the time, turning the sound off, and leaving it alone for half a week to a week. Unchi-Kun does nothing, and if you press B it goes home, but it's said to bring good luck to the owner. So if I don't mess up and forget not to care for it, I'll have Unchi-Kun by the time school starts. (In 9 days...yeah, we start early, I know.)

Right now Angel is Obaketchi 2, the baby stage. I'm not supposed to press any buttons on it, but I keep looking at her...no harm in looking, right? The attention light is alternating between on and off every five minutes or so. She already took a nap and of course I didn't turn out the lights.

Fingers crossed for Lucky Unchi-Kun!

I might not be able to update for a few days. Expect an update later this week if so.

~Jayny, James & Faylu, Kayla & Setze, Ryan, Artie, Layla, Demji, and Kodoten

I just got back from a vacation in California, and I only took the v2's with me because I didn't want to have to lug around a lot of Tama's with me. So there is not much news on the other Tama's, mostly just the v2's, because I just got back today.

James is due to leave Faylu tonight, and I'm going to keep him unpaused at night to make sure that happens. Ditto for Kayla and Setze.

Layla became Ringotchi at 1 year old. Funny, I used to hate Ringotchi for some reason...now I think she's cute. :) She weighs 55 lbs and is 3 years old. She eats cereal for a meal and a cone for a snack.

Demji is UFO-tchi. He weighs 39 lbs and is also 3 years old. He eats the same thing as Layla.

Well, I left Angel alone for several days, hoping for Lucky Unchi-Kun. Unfortunately when I came back I had Oyajitenshi, the most unhealthy adult if you don't count secret characters. I figured, well, let's try leaving it alone for another day or two. Then I realized that Oyajitenshi was not doing the normal animation. Instead of sort of bowing, he was opening and closing his mouth...maybe yelling? I dunno, but I knew that either way, he was dying, and I didn't want him to die on me right there because I had to go to school for Meet the Teachers night, so I just took a pencil and hit reset. I haven't set the time yet, I don't know if I want to hatch another angel yet...the weird thing was that Oyajitenshi wasn't sick and there wasn't any poop on the screen, I didn't check the meters though because if I pressed B he would leave. Really odd.

~Jayny, James & Faylu, Kayla & Setze, Ryan, Artie, Layla, and Demji

I was expecting for James to leave Faylu at midnight last night, but for some reason he didn't...weird. Oh well, one more day to get the weight down. I hope he leaves her tonight, I really want to get to generation 2 already!

The same thing happened with Kayla - she didn't leave Setze. Odd.

On a side note, she finally got a job today (even though James didn't)! She is a hairdresser - the game is easy so I'm happy :D

Forgot to mention that Layla has 6 training bars, and so does Demji. They will evolve in the next day or two, when they turn 4 years old.

I might be restarting Angel for a group hatch tomorrow, soo...we'll see how that goes. I might try for Oyajitenshi, even though he's unhealthy and he dies young...still, I'm very fond of him :)

The buttons on the v2's are less responsive than I remember...they are both 4-5 years (Earth years, not Tama-years :p ) old though so I guess that's to be expected.

I wonder if James and Kayla will leave the babies tonight...I guess I'll just have to wait and see, eh?

~Jayny, James & Faylu, Kayla & Setze, Ryan, Artie, Layla, and Demji

There is good news today! :furawatchi:

First - just mentioning that James has still not left Faylu. I think he is too attached to her. He is 5 years old, weighs 77 lbs, and skill points are at 19/23/11. Sigh. He did get a job offer but his skill points are nowhere near high enough...I'm so lazy.

He and Faylu BOTH just got sick for no reason. Odd. Maybe it's a sign that he'll leave her tonight??

Kayla is 5 years old, 84 lbs, and has not left her baby. Her skill points are at 41/93/44. Her salary is about 1000 points per day...oh yes, and both of them also both got sick earlier today.

I have decided to change Setze's name...instead of Setze, she is going to be named Kensi, after a 9-year-old girl I know - she is not on these forums but she just recently became very sick. I am not going to discuss the details of her illness on here to protect her privacy, but I'm naming my Tamagotchi in her honor. OK it's not a very big thing, but it's something, right?

Ryan is 5 and he weighs 64 lbs. The matchmaker has not come yet, even though I made sure he was unpaused at the right times. I wonder how long we will have to wait.

Artie is 5, weighing 92 lbs. He is also too young for the matchmaker. Man, it seems like there's not very much to say about the v3's...

Layla is still 3, but she evolved today anyway! She is Korotchi (aka Violetchi). She weighs 32 pounds from playing Slot so much, and she now refuses to play games. Yay for characters at their base weights :lol: For a meal she eats a scone and for a snack she eats an apple.

Demji is also still 3, but he evolved also. He is Pyontitchi - it's a shame both he and Artie are male, or I'd be tempted to mate them (Pyontitchi and Pyonkotchi, a matching couple - get it?). But of course I can't. He is also at his base weight of 32 lbs, and refusing to play games because of it. Yay for Slot, the only v2 game I'm actually good at!

He eats the same things as Layla.

I'm going to the mall later with my friends...I'm sorely tempted to get a Music Star while we're out, but there's the whole the-rest-of-the-crowd-doesn't-play-with-Tama's thing unfortunately. Maybe I'll get lucky and they won't even know what it is? I know you're never too old for Tama's but still...

I don't even know if Music Stars are still being sold, though. I know Tama-Go's are out of stock EVERYWHERE around here, but I don't even want one of those...I might change my mind, but for now the whole bit about the figurines and how much they cost turns me off completely.

~Jayny, James & Faylu, Kayla & Kensi, Ryan, Artie, Layla, and Demji

I decided that I did NOT want to care for baby Tama's at 9 AM tomorrow, so I admit I cheated and set the time to midnight so that James would leave. As noted before, his baby girl is named Faylu.

He weighed 87 lbs when he left her, because a robber turned up in the mail and emptied all his happy hearts. Oh well, it's not like I can do anything about it now anyway. Faylu has already visited her father on TamaTown, but I forgot that they still empty hearts while on TamaTown so I came back to a starving and upset baby...poor girl :p Good thing she doesn't hold a grudge, right?

For some reason she has skill points of 1/2/1...no idea where that came from, as I haven't played any games with her yet! (I don't like to play games in the baby stage, it's too time-consuming because they need it EVERY 5-10 minutes!) Odd.

Kayla also left her baby, who is named Kensi (as promised). She hasn't visited her mother yet but she will once she becomes a toddler!

Kayla left weighing 86 lbs. Oops. Oh well! Kensi's skill points are at 0/0/0, nothing interesting there. She is doing well.

The babies might not evolve tonight, because I am going to bed pretty soon. I might end up pausing them overnight and evolving them into toddlers tomorrow instead.

So I was looking around today at the mall, and all of the stores either didn't sell Tama's or didn't have any in stock. Unfortunately. I wonder if there is any place that still sells Music Stars?? I can't find them ANYWHERE. :(

~Jayny, Faylu, Kensi, Ryan, Artie, Layla, and Demji

Faylu became Tamatchi late last night, and went immediately to bed. She only had one hungry heart and two happy hearts full, so when I woke up at 7 AM this morning (my sister set her alarm for way too early by mistake) I fumbled around to pause her, as well as the others, in case her wake-up time turned out to be 8 AM and I wasn't up for her. And then I went back to sleep. Woke up again at 8:45, and discovered that A) Faylu was still in bed, and B ) she was the only one that hadn't actually been paused. So she is about an hour and 45 minutes ahead of Kensi, which I plan on making up tonight. (Keeping her paused for an hour and 45 minutes, I mean).

Anyway...she is still 0 years old, with 2 Training bars. Her skill points remain at 1/2/1, and she weighs 54 lbs. I am purposefully taking rather bad care, in order to hopefully get Mimitchi, who for some reason is a universal character on v4.5. She has been accepted into preschool already.

Kensi became Mohitamatchi, my favorite v4 toddler. :D She also has 2 Training bars. Her skill points are at 3/0/0 right now, because I've been busy today and haven't been able to keep any of the Tama's unpaused much. She weighs 41 lbs, because burglars keep turning up in the mail. Sigh.

Ryan is 6 years old, weighing 70 lbs even. He is still too young for the matchmaker.

Artie is also 6, weighs 91 lbs (slowly lowering it...VERY slowly :D ), and is also too young for the matchmaker. When is she ever going to come?!

Layla is 4 years old. She is at 32 lbs, the minimum weight. Check Demji's update below for information about generation 2.

Demji is 4 years old and at 32 lbs, the base weight. I have been trying to mate him with Layla, which SHOULD work since they evolved at 3, but they won't do it. They are in love but will NOT mate...it's frustrating! Maybe tomorrow?

I have been looking all over for a Music Star, but I can't seem to find ANY! I've tried Target and Walgreens so far, and neither of them have it. And no, they don't have Tama-Go's, either. Darn it :)

I start school tomorrow (early, I know) and I'm not sneaking my Tama's in, so expect updates to be shorter from now on. Hopefully there will be no incidents of forgetting to pause my Tama's while I'm at school...*knocks on wood*

~Jayny, Faylu, Kensi, Ryan, Artie, Layla, and Demji

This is just a REALLY quick update, as I have to go to bed soon. There will be a better update tomorrow, I promise.

Faylu has become a teenager, she is 1 year old, I still have not fixed that time difference :p

Kensi is also 1 year old and a teenager.

Ryan is 7, I'll be catching the matchmaker tomorrow.

Artie is also 7 and ready for the matchmaker!!

Layla is 5 years old and she and Demji have mated! They have two baby boys. :p

Demji is also 5 and he has a sweet baby boy too.

I'm sorry for the lame and rushed update. Like I said, there will be a better update tomorrow when I'm not in a hurry!

~Jayny, Faylu, Kensi, Ryan, Artie, Layla & unnamed baby, and Demji & unnamed baby

Latest posts

Back