January's V4 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January

Reaction score
First Post!!!!!!-Introduction

Guess what????? My cousin went to the store today and bought me a tama!!!!!!! its a v4 and i pulled the red thingy out and set the time and wrote in the name and stuff. The egg hatched and it was a baby girl!!!!! I named her Bunny. From now on I am gonna name my tamas animal names!!!!! Man... compared to V6 babies, V4 babies are really needy! I will upadate when Bunny evolves!!!!!!!( which is probably tommorrow morning or evening!!!) Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second Post-Evolution!!!!!!

OMG! Bunny evolved into a Kutchitamatchi???? I thought that wasw only for boys... :huh: Another thing!!!!! Today Bunny got something in the mail....it was an ! and Mrs.Frill came and gave her a egg thingy. Please, anybody PM me what that thing is! :D Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya...Bunny wants to talk!

Me-Bunny, say hi to the tamatalk readers

Bunny-Sighs-Hi

Me-What's wrong?

Bunny-I want a brother or sister!

Me-Oh. I see! Your lonely, right?

Bunny- Yes of course!!!!!

Me-Ok....well...when we get back to California you will get a brother or sister, kay?

Bunny-NOOOOO!!!!!!!!I want one right now and i want to marry him.

Me-OH! I see.... you want a friend that is a boy so he can be your boyfriend and take you out to movies and....

Bunny-Mainly I want to have a child!

Me-Why???? Your not even old enough!

Bunny-Yes I will be!!!!!!!

Me-Sure Sure Sure Sure... When we go back to California.... I will put a battery in my V3, so you can marry him.Does that sound good?

Bunny-Sorta

Me-Why???

Bunny-cuz thats 1 week away!

Me-But by then you are gonna be an adult!

Bunny-But Tiger isn't

Me-WOAH!!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY? :unsure:

Bunny- I said Tiger wouldnt be an adult though!!!!!

Me-You named your husband?

Bunny- ya sure. you can call him whatever you want but i suggest tiger!

Me-ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.....i will name him Tiger!

Bunny-Yes! um... thank you!

Me-your welcome and say bye bye to the readers!

Bunny- Bye Bye!!!!!! :D

Third Post-Eeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!!!1

Guess what?????? I got a new v6!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But the bad thing is that I am currently in GuangZhou, China and the package is going to California........But one thing for sure Bunny will keep me company!!!YAY!!!!!!!! Um sorry for the short post.... my mom is calling me for breakfast!!!!11

Edit- this post is quite wrong. :huh: read the fourth post for the correct info!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fourth Post-Edit for the third post

Ok... you know the music star is going to california???? well my dad got it yesterday(he didnt tell me that!) and so he just sent it to china and it will probaly arrive tommorrow! So if its a girl...I will name it Panda and if it is a boy I will name it Horse! I will post when there is an update for Bunny!!!!!

Latest posts

Back