Turbo's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboTama

Reaction score
Okay, I'm TurboTama, but just call me turbo. This my log. Currently I am running a V2.

V2:

Casy (Short for Cassandra)

Maruchi

10 LB

0 Years

Girl

1 Training Bar.

When she talks, her dialogue will be in Blue .

Last edited by a moderator:
I hatched my Music Star. He's in Music City, so can't give any stats right now. He's still a baby named Jables. I want to say thank you to jasen221, who was generous in giving me the boy's destiny star, and the dream mic. Now Jables can become a dreamtchi.

Forgot to mention that when Jables talks, he'll be in red

I also hatched Jay, a V3 baby boy. He'll be talking in purple because his shell is purple with stars.

They are all asleep, so now is a good time for a stat check.

Casandra:

Maruchi

Hungry****

Happy****

Training*

0 Years

10 lbs

$185

Jables:

Kuchitamatchi

0 Years

15 Pounds

Hungry***

Happy*

25 Stress

29 Tone

34 Rhythm

29 Original

Asian Music

Jay:

Tamatchi

Hungry****

Happy****

Training*

0 Years

23 lbs (He has to lose some of that weight)

$180

Last edited by a moderator:
Casandra and Jables are on pause, as I'm trying to help Jay lose some weight.

Hey, I'm not fat!

You're 23 lbs. That's pretty heavy for a toddler.

Not!

Well, I'm going to camp tomorrow for one week, so Jay, Casandra, and Jables are all on pause.

Okay, I'm back :huh: . Anyways, the three tamagotchis are in the car. But I'll get them out in a few minutes and update everyone.

Well, I unpaused one of my old Music Stars. Her name is Daisy, and she's a Sebiretchi. You bet I am! But I still haven't passed my pro-debut. Yeah, she hasn't passed yet. I just hope I can get her skill points high enough, she's low on cash.

All of my tamas are on pause, as I've been too tired to take proper care of them. :eek: . But the good news is that Jay, Casandra and Jables are all teenagers!

It's bing a long time :D . I'm back to logging, and I can't wait to start up some new tamas. Recently, I've been very interested on the originals. I wish I my age back in the late 90's. Tamagotchi seemed to be on everyones mind. On another note, I've began to program an ultimate tamagotchi, called the VX! Not only will you be able to connect with other VXs, there are diferent eggs, each one with a different growth chart. The eggs that I have made so far are: P1, P2, Angel, Devil, Osu/Mesu, Ocean, Mothra, Morino, P3, P4, P5, Ura, Storm, and am working on a P6 and Halloween egg. Every time you're tama goes back to it's home planet/dies (No mating, it's based off of the originals) you randomly get a new egg. P3, P4, P5 all consist of characters that were exclusive to the connection series, such as Memetchi and Furatchi. Storm egg is basically tamagotchi characters based off of storms. For example, one of the adults is a lightning bolt. Ura is basically with V4.5/Uratama characters, and all of the characters are the "Ura" counterparts (Ura Mametchi, Ura Kupatchi, ect.). If you have any ideas or comments, please PM me. I promise that the next log will have more information about my tamas, and not just VX

Wendy is a V2 Oniontchi (Or whatever it's called). She is on the first generation. She's the only tama I'm running right now. I'll post more later.

Wendy is doing fine. I'm working on a growth chart for P1 and P2 eggs. Will post when I'm done.

Wendy has not evolved yet, to my surprise. She will most likely evolve tomorrow.

Wendy has still yet to evolve, which saddens me. I really want to see what adult she becomes. As for VX, I have just finished the finalized list for P3, as well as two new eggs. The Halloween egg (You can only get if you get a new egg on Halloween) and the Christmas egg (Only on Christmas) The reason why Hinotamatchi is not in any on the Ps is because he is one of the teens on the Storm egg. Please PM me with suggestions and comments!

Baby: Babytchi (Boy or girl)

Toddler: Kinakomatchi

Teens: Ichigotchi (Good care) Oniontchi (Bad Care)

Adults: Memetchi (Perfect care) Takoratchi (Good care) Hanatchi (Above Average care) Masktchi (Average care) Androtchi (Bad care) Gozarutchi (Very bad care)

Secret Character: Nazotchi (Treat Masktchi perfect if she's girl, treat Masktchi very bad if he's a boy)

I messed up on explaining something about the VX. You CAN breed and go onto the next generation, every time getting a random egg.

Wendy died when I left her on, so right now all of my focus has been on the VX.

VX P4 egg:

Baby: Puchichi(Boy) Shiropuchitchi (Girl)

Toddler: Hitodechi

Teens: Ringotchi (Good Care) Nikatchi (Bad Care)

Adult: Furawatchi (Perfect Care) Butterflytchi (Good care) Flowertchi (Above Average Care) Toratchi (Average care) Kaerutchi (Bad care) Whaletchi (Vedry Bad Care)

Secret: Kigurumitchi (Treat Flowertchi perfect if she's girl, treat Flowertchi very bad if he's a boy)

Latest posts

Back