Strange dream..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
Well, last night, I had a weird dream, and I thought it'd be interesting to share.. :nazotchi:

So, I had a dream I had a Tama-Go. But, it was different. In my dream, it was really an extension for the Music Star (It was a Tama-Go, without the screen). You had to connect the Music Star in the front where the Tama-Go's screen is.. You take the battery cover and the battery out of the Music Star, where the Tama-Go plugs into the battery slot of the Music Star... I'll draw a picture.

https://i30.tinypic.com/xgctqu.png

Putting in the Music Star will instead use the Tama-Go's memory instead of the Music Star's. So, all the features of the Tama-Go are in the Music Star until you take it out.. As for the gradient LCD screen, I don't know how that would work, it just did; it was a dream! :)

Well, just thought I'd share that with you. Tell me what you think. :D

Yay, a Tamagotchi dream! I can't say I've ever had one but yours seemed really cool. Bizarre too, in a way. That would be awesome if Tamagotchis had something like sim cards in cell phones that we can just take them out and sort of "transfer" them to another Tamagotchi, in a way.

Ah, sim cards, I never would've thought of that! o-o

That would really be useful indeed, especially when getting our Tamagotchis replaced or something. xP

Tamagotchi dreams, this really isn't my first one, and they're really something unexpected out of me. I can only recall two more a few years ago. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back