Faye's log :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxkiroxxx

Reaction score
Faye was just born today around 12:34 lol~~~

She is a v3 and she was born a few days after Kyon (my other tama T_T) died. She just evolved to Tamatchi and her nickname is FayeFaye. She hates it, but yes. FayeFaye. lol Cowboy Bebop.

~Kiro and Faye

Faye evolved to teen yesterday. I found out that she can be left alone for more than an hour today because I went to Subway and forgot to take her :D Her teen form looks kind of emo, but not really. I can't tell.

~Kiro and Faye

Omg she's an adult o_O

The weird things about that are:

1. My REALLY old tama, Killr, married what she evolved into.

2. She grew RLYRLY fast.

~Kiro o_O

Okay, I guess there's no point to this log now...because Faye married. Her baby's name is Jet, making another Cowboy Bebop reference :3

~Kiro

Okay, this will now be Jet's log...he's a teen now, so there isn't much time left :/

EHH THE SHOP IS BORING!!!! There's only food! Jet doesn't need any more food. Trust me here, he's 99 lbs.

Anyway, yesterday I visited Faye on Tamatown. Appearently she got divorced with Jet's dad and married an Oniontchi o_O I question her reasoning. Jet's best friend, Hamy, who is my sister's v4.5, died yesterday. Because of that he is a little emo. He just connected with the same v4.5, but a different tama. JAMY!!! :ph34r:

My problem with you, JET is that you go to sleep WAY too early T_T

~Kiro :3

I AM UP SO EARLY TODAY!!!!! Last night, I set Jet's clock like 4 hours fast so he would wake up at 6 because I have to this week, but appearently he woke up at like 5:59. He woke up with 3 hungry hearts and 3 happy hearts. I gave him what he needed...

After that, I visited Faye again and she gave me a CD. So far I have these things from her:

~Cellphone

~Pencil

~CD

Man I hope that CD has good stuff on it. Oh yeah, at 6:50 something, he got poo on my good floor T_T. I cleaned it up and put him in time out. Oh, speaking of that, HE JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! D:<

~Kiro

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG [SIZE=21pt] OMG!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

JET EVOLVED INTO AN ADULT!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OH MY FRICKEN--excuse my language--GOD!!!!!

lol funny story. My sister took Jet and replaced him with Jamy and here's the drama:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH GIMME BACK MY TAMA NOW!!!!!-MeNO NEVER!!!!!-Jenna

NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY TAMA NOW!!!!! GIVE ME JET!!!!!!!! --slaps her so I get Jet back--~Me
Haha, overprotective parents.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, today Jet woke up at 9, giving me 3 tamaless hours :(

No matter how many times I enter Faye's password, it won't let me in!!! https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=170720 <---That's the topic. I AM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!! But on the bright side, I got him a computer in Tamatown :) I have it open in another tab. I FAIL at the spelling game.

~

Jet loves to ruin my good floor. So I guess he REALLY likes getting yelled at. Hold on, let me go to Tamatown. The music is KEELING me, it's so annoying :rolleyes: THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!! IT WON'T LET ME SEE FAYE!!!!! T_T What did I do to you, Tamatown? Okay, now I'm done. I closed it. I didn't get to visit Faye, but I got a computer, a drumstick, and the golden tamagotchi. At the drumstick, Jet was all ^______^

~Kiro

Tamatown is still giving me crap about Faye, so I didn't visit her today. Jet woke up at exactly 9:00 AM...STILL giving me 3 tamaless hours. And on top of that, he crapped on the floor. I put him in time-out. I went on the computer at 7 something and my internet was down, so I played a few games, looking at him every 5 minutes. The adults are so...independent T_T

I fed him RIGHT when he woke up.

~Kiro

Good morning-ish time people :) . He woke up 45 minutes late, but it's okay because I woke up 2 HOURS late. I need to go to tamatown for a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back. D:< COME ON, TAMATOWN!!!!! LET ME SEE FAYEFAYE!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jet turned 6 today. My tamas grow incredibly fast. OwO I'm bored, so, Stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: Full

Name: Jet (hurr durr)

Generation: 2

Point: 0 :(

OMG THE MATCHMAKER CAME WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF PLAYING BURGER SHOP 2!!!!!! Of course I let him...mate D: *sniff* I have never gotten this far. I had a tama named Blaze who died with her baby when I was @ school. I almost cried when I saw the screen :angry: I think I'll name him Ein to continue the Cowboy Bebop reference xD

So...Kyon died and I reset and had Faye. Faye had Jet who had Ein who will most likely have Ed or Spike. lol~

CRAAAAAAP. I hate Tamatown. It won't let me see Faye T^T Anyway, at like 7, I went down and found Jet and Ein sleeping and it was all light. So, I turned the lights off...*Doctor Who theme plays*...Two hours later, they woke up, hungry and confused why the light was off. Ein was all, "DAD, I CANT SEE!!!" Then I heard and was like, "OMGNO IM NOT GONNA LET THEM GO LIKE BLAZE!!!!" and I turned the lights on and fed them. Also, one hour ago I had to pause Plants vs. Zombies to give Ein medicine :( At least I cured him.

~Kiro out

Oh great...my school starts on Monday... middle school ...ughhhh...EIN I HOPE YOU DON'T GO LIKE BLAZE AND HER UNNAMED BABY!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so...Jet left today. Ein is sooooooooo hard to keep happy, but I guess that's the way the babies are. I'm going to see if I can visit Faye and Jet.

~

OMG I SAW FAYE!!! AND JET!!!! Tamatown doesn't hate me anymoar!!! Oh yeah, Ein's stats:

Hearts: Full

Training: 1 bar

Weight: 82 lbs...*fail*

Name: Ein

Gen.: 3

Yeeeeeeahhhh....THAT didn't plan didn't work out. He's still on pause......sucks to be Ein xD

~Kiro

I unpaused him today!!! :p I fed him...and fed him...and cleaned up his messes :x...and then paused him again...

Latest posts

Back