tnap's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnap

Reaction score
Alright, so as you read this, my Music Star is in the adult stage. I lost the past four days, so I'm going to start my log NOW and start recording my days.

Stats of said Music Star (V6):

Design: Black Headphones w/ white buttons

Age of toy itself: 1 year

CHARACTER: Sebiretchi

Weight: 30lb

Name: Elisha

Music genre: Hip-Hop

Generation: 1g

Current Gotchi Points: 6300

Band Stats:

Band Name: BLA BLA!

Band Genre: Hip-Hop

Leader: Elisha

Instrument: Harp

Other band members:

Thu, Maskitchi: Turntable

Colleen: Mimitchi, Turntable

Tonight, when the day is over, I intend to post what happenned.

September 5, 2010:

Music Star V6, Elisha:

Today was an eventful day for my newly hatched V6, because of many important things that happened. When I woke up at about 8:00 this morning, I discovered that my Tama had changed into an adult Sebiretchi. I immediately started playing some games with it to give it some skill points in Rhythm and Tone, both of which I am lacking. I also switched out my Sebiretchi's Toy from Tamagotchi to Panda, and changed his turntable to a harp. The panda made her pretty happy, so I decided to keep it. However, I will miss the animation where Ringotchi bounced the Tama on her head :p

As I attend religious services on Sundays, I had to pause my V6 for about two hours. After the services were over, I immediately unpaused my Tama and decided to leave it alone for the time being. Several hours passed; during which I occasionally glanced over my shoulder to check on it, feed it, blah blah blah. However, during this period of time, I discovered that my band had passed the judges and was in the big time. I also got a nice ten thousand Gotchi points, apparently, for hitting the gold.

However, I would like to make a note to anyone raising an adult Music Star: Don't ever let its stress level get too high. Mine is over 80 right now, and my Tama is, to say the least, being extremely stubborn. It also preceeds a major drop in band approval, Tama fans, and band ranking. It also makes games a lot harder (have not verified this yet).

So now, I log off, with my Sebiretchi happily playing with her panda and these stats:

2yr

26lb

Hungry: ++

Happy: +

Stress: 82

Tone: 255

Rhythm: 333

Original: 296

gPoints: 20,300

Star Ranking: 584th

Tama Fans: 1,616,540

Have fun, Tamatalkers!

P.S. Please do PM me with any questions or comments regarding my log. I would like to know how I'm doing with my first ever log of anything.

September 06, 2010:

Not much happened today concerning my Tamagotchi; most of the things my Tamagotchi did were simple like cleaning up dung and feeding it occasionally. However, I will do my best to fill in the gaps with the two most important events that did take place.

I woke up, ready for my last day of freedom from the terrible system called "education". After a nice wake-up call consisting of Frosted Flakes and warm clothing, I took my Tamagotchi to Music City, and decided to explore the site a bit more.

Sebiretchi discovered her E-Card inbox today, which was filled with Band Requests, Friend Requests, Souvenirs, and more. I counted about twenty unread messages, as I had never before used the inbox. Being the social person that I am, I accepted all the pending requests, adding a good amount of people to my friends list. I look forward to spending time with these friends (accounting for the fact that most of them are Tamatalk members. Ye have not gone unnoticed!).

I have also leveled my Tamagotchi up in TamaTown; I walk around with a level of 6 and a level of Bronze for my CD. I find it annoying that it takes forever to get Gotchi points, and even then, the points cannot be sent to your Music Star toy or vice versa. But no complaining from me-some things you purchase can be sent to the toy.

After my further exploration of Tamatown, I returned to my Tamagotchi toy itself. Moments after Sebiretchi returned, she received 5000 Gotchi Points from the band manager. I assume this was for the practice she did yesterday, but after the ten thousand points I got yesterday, I feel pretty empty. From this point on, to about thirty minutes before I wrote this log, basically nothing happened excluding the dull actions of cleaning up after Elisha and playing various games.

However, just about an hour ago, I had my first ever concert with my Tamagotchi Band, "BLA BLA!" The turnout happened to be a single Nazotchi, and Elisha's stress level rocketed. About fifteen minutes later, I had another concert, with a large turnout. This made Elisha's stress level a nice, low 30. I am excited to learn how many Gotchi points I earned for my concerts.

Time to sign off, with these stats representing my Sebiretchi:

3yr

25lb

Hungry: +

Happy: ++++

Stress: 50

Tone: 340

Rhythm: 405

Original: 357

Gotchi Points: 25300

Star Ranking: 236th

Tama Fans: 14,879,633

Have fun, Tamatalkers!

P.S. Please do PM me with any questions or comments regarding my log. I would like to know how I'm doing with my log, and if there's something I should change.

September 07, 2010

As was the case yesterday, my Tamagotchi did not do anything of importance today; most of the day was taken up by the start of the school year. I fed my Tamagotchi every once in a while, earned my band salary, etc. However, today my band has had a huge jump in popularity, with over 100M fans being added to the clock chart. Not to mention that my salary was boosted to 20000 points today, and that my concerts have witnessed a ever-increasing amount of attendants. Skill points in all three categories also had a nice jump, too. Without a doubt, this was a bad day for me, and a excellent day for my Tamagotchi.

Since I have nothing else to report, I am going to post my Gotchi's stats and head to bed:

4yr

25lb

Happy: ++++

Stress: 20

Tone: 470

Rhythm: 696

Original: 487

Gotchi Points: 45300

Star Ranking: 3rd

Tama Fans: 144,463,736

Have fun, Tamatalkers!

P.S. Please do PM me with any questions or comments regarding my log. I would like to know how I'm doing with my log, and if there's something I should change.

September 08, 2010

Without a doubt, today was yet another dull school day. School has been time-consuming, what with subjects like World History and Algebra I. Tamagotchi is one of the few things I hold dear every school year, and this one is no different.

So forgetting delay, I will now describe what happened to my Music Star over the past day.

More and more it seems that my day is just a pattern. I wake up, my band manager gives my Tamagotchi points, and I continue my day. Today was no different, except that instead of receiving a small amount of Gotchi Points, I got 5 million. It was a surprise to go from 20000 points to such a large number.

My concerts were no change; large attendances caused me to earn my first award, 1st ranked. I am now no. 1 in the Star Ranking, with a total of 365,234,465 Tama Fans.

I know, it was a short log, but it's time for me to log off. Here's my stats:

5yr

25lb

Happy: +++

Stress: 19

Tone: 563

Rhythm: 954

Original: 619

Gotchi Points: 5,019,650

Star Ranking: 1st

Tama Fans: 365,234,465

Have fun, Tamatalkers!

Latest posts

Back