Who has expired account info?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
If you have an expired account, you can "revive" it for 30 days with a welcome back code. If you still have your expired account info, PM me and I will be able to revive your account.

I've never heard of a "Welcome Back" code for Webkinz - and there is nothing mentioned about it that I can see on their site in the expired account information: https://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_account.html

If you can revive an expired account for 30 days with a special code please do link us to the page.

The Webkinz site (because it is for children) is very open and honest about what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do.

If you are just trying to be helpful, then why not share the code you have in the topic you made instead of asking members to PM you?

I'm going to close this topic for now.

If you have a genuine "Welcome Back" code that works and you would like to post it so that all the TamaTalkers can see it please feel free to make a new topic.

Otherwise, I will just refer everyone to the pinned topic at the top of this forum: Webkinz Scams - Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back