HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olaangel2

Reaction score
couple of questions: first of all, can someone plz tell me how to play the games for v2, and also, do certain ages go to bed at certain times, for v2

Game:

Jump Game: For the Jump game. When you see a light turn on. push the button under it in less than 0.5 seconds!

Bump Game: When The sign that says PUSH comes up Push the a or b button. Then when the bar is around the middle push a or b again. And wait. For every round you beat you will get 40p.

Also it helps if you tama is fat!

Heading Game: For this game you need to jump wherever the ball is. If it is in the middle the go to the middle pushing either a ( left ) or C ( right ) the b when you're in the right place.

Slots Game: For this game you need to hit be whenever your tamahear buldges or looks funny! Thats about all i can say. It's take Practice.

Bed Times:

Kid: 8:00pm-8:00am

Teen: 9:00pm-9:00am

Adult: 10:00pm-10:ooam

Elder: Not sure. Sorry!

Hope this helps if you need to now anything else, let me now :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's just about it! ^ But, if you have a friend, or if you have another tama, it would be nice to connect them! They can get things, and play other games while they connect, if you do connect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump Game: When The sign that says PUSH comes up Push the a or b button. Then when the bar is around the middle push a or b again. And wait. For every round you beat you will get 40p.

Bed Times:

Hope this helps if you need to now anything else, let me now :ph34r:
It doesnt come up with PUSH unless you dont press at all while there that wierd sound playing and then the power bar. If u dont press anything u probably wont win.

Bed times:

Ummm the bedtimes are different for different kinds of tamas. it depends on what character u get.(The dicipline also helps.) :)

Hope it helped :D

Game:
Jump Game: For the Jump game. When you see a light turn on. push the button under it in less than 0.5 seconds!

Heading Game: For this game you need to jump wherever the ball is. If it is in the middle the go to the middle pushing either a ( left ) or C ( right ) the b when you're in the right place.

Slots Game: For this game you need to hit be whenever your tamahear buldges or looks funny! Thats about all i can say. It's take Practice.

Bed Times:

Hope this helps if you need to now anything else, let me now :ph34r:
For Heading: It helps if you go back to the middle spot after you hit each ball. This helps speed up your reaction time. Bedtimes: Sometimes those times are a little different for each tama type. For example, I had one tama that went to bed at 8 pm, while another tama of the same age went to bed at 9 pm. For Jump: It helps your reaction time if you have the sound turned on.

:) :D :p :pochitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back