I NEED HELP WITH MY ANGELGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
I got my angelgotchi on ebay a little while ago and so I put it on pause for a litte while because I was doing chores and stuff and when I took it of pause the screen just said :p BATT :p I am guessing that it means it ran out of batteries but the instructions were in jappenese so I do not know how to change the batteries :p ! PLEASE TELL ME ME HOW! I DO NOT WANT TO MESSS UP ANYTHING ON IT! When you put new batteries in does the screen give the option to down load :( ? If so witch word says down load the top or the bottem :p ? :p HELP!!!!! :p . PLEASE somone out there help me I want to play with my tama again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my angelgotchi on ebay a little while ago and so I put it on pause for a litte while because I was doing chores and stuff and when I took it of pause the screen just said :huh: BATT :( I am guessing that it means it ran out of batteries but the instructions were in jappenese so I do not know how to change the batteries :angry: ! PLEASE TELL ME ME HOW! I DO NOT WANT TO MESSS UP ANYTHING ON IT! When you put new batteries in does the screen give the option to down load :angry: ? If so witch word says down load the top or the bottem :huh: ? :( HELP!!!!! B) . PLEASE somone out there help me I want to play with my tama again!
Just screw off the back like any other tamagotchi ;)

DIERECTLY FROM THE INSTRUCTIONS:

Requires 1 CR-2032 3V battery.

1:Using a small screwdriver,turn the screw counter clock wise{the opposite direction a clock goes}to loosen.

2:Remove back straight upwards,and remove the old battery carefully.

3:Insert battery minus{-} side down,Plus{+} up.

4:put the lid back on with the screw.

Hope this helps!

----Sydney .W.~~*OXOXOXOXOXO*~~

The new tamas use the single CR2032 #V battery. The AngelGotchis use the 2 LR44 batteries.

Just unscrew the back, take a battery with you to the store and get new ones. Simple :ph34r:

Enjoy your Angel. I'll probably be starting one up in a week. I always do after I run a DevilGotchi. :wub:

Thanks for all of the help,

I got some new batteries in but I whent through quite some trouble doing it. First I tried opening it and a piece of the screw driver got chipped off so one thing led to the another and the screw got stipped (I mean really stripped) so I was freaking out! I thought I would never be able to open it I was crying and I was even mking funeral plans. I called up my dad and told him and he said that he would try to get it open but he was not willing to make any promises, then I called up my best friend (aka tama_morino_lover) and she said that her dad also might be could fix it, so first her dad was going to try then if he couldn't do it then my dad would try and if he couldn't do it... no one could. So that friday I whent to her house and her dad got out a glasses kit with like a million screws and screw drivers so I watched in suspence (I also anoyed him by refering to my anglgotchi as "the precious") he messed with it for a while and....HE GOT THE SCREW OUT!troubles were not over when I put the batteries in I was so excited about playing with it again that I accidently put in one batterie in the wrog way, I got a really cool glitch affect( at the time it horrified me) I restarted it with the batteries like that and whenever you pressed a button the screen would be normal but after about three seconds the screen would go blank and the tama would lead a normal life getting hungary and everything and you could only see the screen unless you tilted it at a certain angle. I thought my tama would never work again (gosh I am such a drama qween) I was resisting crying. Then my best frind was looking at the set of instructions she saw an ilistration showing the way the batteries were put in and she suggested that I tried taking a look at how the batteries were in,so I opened it back up I saw it and fixed it. My tama works perfectly now and the mini keeper I ordered on ebay came today it is so cute!

P.S. sorry about any spelling mistakes my computer is acting weird so I can not fix spelling misakes.

P.P.S that includes gramar mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back