Debugging....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biko-Biki

Reaction score
Questions:

1) I was debugging it a when I rubbed the debug button, the battery slipped but just before it turned off I saw a bar going across the screen, is it debugged?

2) Do you see imidiate effects after debugging?

3) Can it have any negative side effects?

4) Can someone tell me what items are availible after debugging?

Please share this info with me, as I am fairly new at debugged tamas (I learned what they were yesterday)

:angry: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

I am not too familiar with debugging however I can tell you that once done, it is not easily reversed and can cause permanent damage to your tamagotchi.

As I understand, if the debugging work, you should be able to tell from the word go... as you will be able to select te character that you want.

Thx, but now three other questions surface...

1) Is the permanently-damaging thing the rebugging or the debugging?

2) How exactly do you choose the character?

3) Do you think debugging is good or bad? (I should make a poll)

In debugging mode to reverse it just erase the pencil you put on the circle of debugging, it worked for me on all FOUR of my tama's.

I have debugged my tama and no damage.

To chose charecter reset and when egg is hatching click "A" fast.

To enter hyperspeed....click"C" when nothing is chosen.

no-one bumped a topic...we answered questions...

ok thevermind...didnt realize this was from a year ago..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
K i have a question. And all of you guys are my best friends, so i would like it if you guys gave me some feed back. I have a mullet-------->

and i have had it since i was 5 years old and it is a tradition in my family for every one to have a mullet, but if i get it cut it will break my daddys heart. what should i do? Because the hair by my neck is always sweaty so i get major acne on the back of my neck, but i know every one think i look pretty smooth in a mullet. I was also thinking of dying my mullet green. YOu guys are my best friends, what should i do? Break up my relation ship with my daddy and cut it or what? And my dog (Barky Woofy Junior) has a mullet and i am afraid he wont like me if i get it cu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back