BABIES,BABIES N MORE BABIES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will eventually die i believe..it will happen some time..and it's better to leave her die and go on to the next gen than to leave her die and have to restart

You shouldn't breed first of all, because the mum WILL die eventually, that's right, the mum will die, and if you try to prevent death she'll die in 2 hour (I tried) Trust me, u shouldn't breed!

i know, but its 4 those who want the mum to live as long as possible.
good point and why shouldn't you breed, sani4ka1994. yeah ya heard me WHY!

dont put on pause put it on a time it goes to sleep and then go to bed

Ok i personally dont really see the point!! And as a matter of fact... the whole reason for tama ver 2 is ummm lets see... what was the infared for???... OHO YA maybe becoming parters so u can BREED!!! duhh......OMG!!! NE ways... if u dont breed... it will die ne ways and u will never gain gens.!!!

This whole topic doesnt make sence to me!! :lol:

:lol: mmm I agree...the tama doesn't die anyway, it simply returns to it's home planet...

If you don't want the baby then either next time don't breed your tama so soon or don't breed it at all, if you don't breed it at all then it WILL die when it gets older... I'd say let your tama have babies and you get to see the different characters and stuff :D

Ya I type fast too but whats that gotta do with this? Anyway, that's not true... It will die and go back to its original Tama Planet.

[SIZE=14pt]or die, depending on how u look at it (look at it like a japanese!) but that isnt the point. the point is that if u have a baby and u wanna keep the adult so badly that u pause it over night so it cant leave-simple.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back