What day would you like the chat room to be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day would you like the chat room to be open?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Previous discussions and threads (you can search for them) have explained the reasons for having chat open only one day per week... In short, it increases the chances of others being online at the same time since they know chat is available one day per week. Also, the main concern is in maintaining the Tamagotchi posts containing questions, answers and tips in the forums so that they are preserved for others to see in the future. Whereas, in chat, the information is lost within minutes and available to only those present at the time (EXAMPLE-you can search through the 20000+ posts on TamaTalk for answers but not a word is available from previous chats for searching).

With that in mind... What day would you like to have the chat room open and available?

(No changes will be made until we have at least 100 votes and a respectable lead for one option over the others)

Saturday! i definitly dont think tamatalk sholud convert itself to a chat room but when we are on the chat, nobody's there! :unsure:

I think it should be open on Saturday because some people have school/work on weekdays, and some people have church on Sundays.

I have another idea....

EVERY DAY!!!!!

lol I really like the chat, I wish it was every day, but oh well. Sarurday is good with me.

I WOULD LOVE IT EVERY DAY!!!! But Saturday's Fine With Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
can it be open everyday? :D
Sorry... For now only one day... The hope is that it increases the chance of somebody else being there to chat since everyone knows it is open only one day...

Oh, okay. Saturday sounds good. Is it open all day? :D

I think it should be open on Saturday because some people have school/work on weekdays, and some people have church on Sundays.
It wouldn't really matter if people had church on Sundays. Church is only an hour, and by the way, I go to church, too! Lol.

It would be nice if it was open everyday and sometimes it wouldn't... because no one is like ever there. But if it can only be one day, let's make it Sunday.

Sunday is better for me :ph34r:

I usually go to a movie or do something with my family on Saturdays. Or get together my friends.

Sunday is much better for me :ph34r:

Always,

puggy :ph34r:

Saturday is bad for me because that is the day i spend with my dad i come home a lil late so i wont be able to chat much

Sunday'd be nice, because some ppl on this site are of working age, and sundays the day when some places are shut and ppl get the day off! :lol:

Friday right aftterschool would be wicked for the senior highschool students ^_^ a lot of us have jobs and work on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back