*GULP*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadavison

Reaction score
So,there was this VPet from Hong Kong on sale on Ebay,and my dad bought it for me. It had NO brand label or ANYTHING! ;) It came with instructions, and the instructions did'nt have ANY brand name! :D :blink: ;) I showed My Mom and she said she thought it was A COPY OF TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!BUt,it wasn't a fake. ;) it works well! You can choose up to 60 characters WITHOUT DEBUGGING :D ;) :D Cool!Let me describe what the case looks like:

It's in a replica of Hello Kitty. When you take off her head, it shows your VPet.

Can any1 on tamatalk read Chinese? The packaging is in Chinese!

Yup. Cat Little Butterfly. In other words, Hello Kitty, BUT this kitty is named Lil Butterfly! Does that help?

Can any1 on tamatalk read Chinese? The packaging is in Chinese!
-ra- knows how to speak/read Chiniese.( he/she lives in China.)

I Can't Read Chinese, Try A Online Translator

Anyways, Your lucky to have parents who buy stuff of the internet, my parents say they might lose their house on e-bay >_<

Well,folks, it looks like we've got a fake! :( :D I know this because just this morning i was pressing the buttons with my gentle fingers and the buttons RIPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put it in my box that has the toys in it to give to the homeless lol :huh: seriously :eek: but why would someone name a Hello Kitty LIL BUTTERFLY?!?!?! :( Mom says that person probably got arrested lol :)

I Can't Read Chinese, Try A Online Translator Anyways, Your lucky to have parents who buy stuff of the internet, my parents say they might lose their house on e-bay >_<
Well,the peice of crud only cost me 0.99 cents :rolleyes:

I have seen real Hello Kitties, and I am pretty sure that it is a fake... 

-DarkCore
What makes you think so? :rolleyes:

BTW- Cool new avvie! Penguins are my fave animals! :p :eek:

I've seen those all over eBay. I don't trust any kind of virtual pet unless it's in the original packaging and has the brand name on it. Even then it's a bit iffy. There's a ton of fakes on eBay.

I DO know how to read Chinese. Read the first page nearer to the top!!!

Yup. Cat Little Butterfly. In other words, Hello Kitty, BUT this kitty is named Lil Butterfly! Does that help?

I am sory,but that is not how u post.Since ur a Newbie(New member)Just to let u know this is called SPAM ans SPAM is:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Since ur a newbie ur ok.Just read the rules and regultions and try not to SPAM any more ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back