Help On This Keitai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwai85

Reaction score
Hie guys...i just got a tamagotchi from my host parents in japan for christmas but i have no idea how to use it...its similar to a keitai and i think its the latest keitai or keitai 2 or sumthing...there is no lights function and the discipline function is replaced by a mail box...

i found the picture and website here check it out here : https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/

and here

https://list4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/26076...jp&mode=1&apg=3

if anyone has any idea what version or if anyone can tell me about it please post here..many thanx for any help that can be given...

ill be in japan till the 2nd of januari on this student exchange...

regards,

junwai

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it also connects with a pc...i tried to connect it to the net on www.e-tamago.com but i failed ..and i cant read japanese...any translaters here??? any help appreciated...

i think my tamagotchi was just visited by a friend or sumthing...another character appeared and they started dancing and singing together until my tamagotchi fell down and the friend left...btw my tamagotchi is named Miki-Chan after a friend i met here, Mikiko...

sorry coz im a complete noob to tamagotchi connection and ketais...the onli tamagotchi i got was the 1st generation back in 1998...

Looks like a Japanese Shuku Ketai Kaitsuu Akai. Or maybe a Cho Jinsei Entama. One of the two. Hmmm. I am not sure. :D

item_09.gif

i used babelfish to translate what text i could find and the name is keitai 2. and it seems to be more interactive than the previous keitai with connection to the internet through a computer ...

any one can translate and post some of the basic informations and also fucntions so we can know abit more about what this tama can do??? PLzzzz....

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi Log

its 4 pm and i just received another mail..there is an animation with a mail box and the post man comes with a letter on his head...its very cute...then in the normal screen the Left most symbol of the mail box will flash...i can read japanese...arghh...the agony...i will try to keep a log of what happens for u guys to read...

It's a Cho Jinsei. Alot more interactive than a Keitai. It can connect to a PC.

That's an awesome present. :D

It's a Cho Jinsei. Alot more interactive than a Keitai. It can connect to a PC.
That's an awesome present. :D
it maybe more interactive and advanced compared to a keitai but if i cant learn how to use it, its kinda useless...haha...i got some of the stuff translated by my hst father...he is old so he cant really read the small letters...but im still vague about it...

the bottom left most , mailbox has news and letters...too bad i cant read nor understand them...if i have the chance i will post screenshots of it...anyone has one of these `Cho Jinsei` ????

Nailed it! Yeah-yo! Heres a link to all I know about Cho Jinsei Entama. Sorry no link i will post text from another forum. Unless you want link. Cho Jinsei Entama

Heres some more.

All characters

MAME family names (in order from left to right):

ROW 1:

mameotchi

mamebotchi

young mametchi

young mimitchi

mametchi

mimitchi

zukyutchi

ROW 2:

mamekotchi

mamepetchi

young robotchi

ringotchi

maidotchi

robotchi

marotchi

MEME family names (in order from left to right):

ROW 3:

memeotchi

memebotchi

kurumetchi

ichigotchi

togetchi

memetchi

shimashimatchi

ROW 4:

memeputchi

memepetchi

hinotamatchi

young memetchi

furawatchi

tosakatchi

ponitchi

5th tama in row 5: Makiko

KUCHI family (in order from left to right):

ROW 5 (excluding makiko):

kuchiotchi

kuchipotchi

young kuchipatchi

nikatchi

kuchipatchi

yattatchi

ROW 6:

kuchikotchi

kuchipetchi

oniotchi

young dorotchi

minotchi

pukatchi

tarakotchi

ROW 7 (excluding oyajitchi):

sebinetchi

nonbiritchi

OTHERS (no family):

oyajitchi

ojitchi

otokitchi

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/sil...gotch_chart.jpg

Tamagotchi Log

Sum old man juz came by and asked me if i wanna buy sumthing for 750$ ...rejected it...haha...im getting used to it..i`ve read sum information on the cho jinsei and i cant wait to try out connecting it to the pc...

How does it connect to the computer? By a cable or by infrared, wi-fi... do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back