ITS ENOUGH NO DARN MORE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOULD THIS END!?

• (1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2)

• (3)heck yeah!

• (4)

• (5)its to much!

• (6)sure!

• (7)of course

• (8)i feel bad for admin so..... yeah!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I AM TIRED !, SO TIRED OF THESE CONTEST CLUBS NAMING FRIENDS , THEME PARKS ADOPTION CENTERS, WHAT HAS TAMATLAK TUREND INTO!! WASITNG SPACE SPAMMING RUDE BEHAVIOR CREEPY CHAIN LETTERS SCARING AND ANNOYING PEOPLE! ADMIN WOULDN'T WANT THIS , I HAVEN'T SEEN SO MANY CLOSED TOPICS!!! ITS CRAZAY HERE SO MANY PEOPLE GETTING JEALOUS ANGRY FEELING HURT BLOCKING EACH OHTER CONFUSING THINGS, PEOPLE SAYING AND MAKING RUMORS IS IT EVEN ABOUT TAMAGOCHI'S ANYMORE !? OR JUST STUPID CRAP? I WOULD HATE TO BE IN ADMINS STATE RIGHT NOW HE PROBLY DISSAPOINTED N' STRESSED O U T !! HECK I WOULD BE! PEOPLE MAKING POLLS AND POSTS OF WHO IS THE BEST PERSON ON TAMATALK?!! WHO SHOULD BE A GUIDE!? ITS SCARY! I WENT TO VEIW NEW POSTS AND IT WAS ALL CLUBS AND WHO IS THE BEST THIS THAT! IT WAS ALL ADOPTION CENTERS! AND UNINPORTANT STUFF...[/SIZE]

THIS NEEDS TO END!

huh!!!!....... thank god i got that ish out!

Last edited by a moderator:
was so crappy bout it? This is a bit wierd. :wacko: . I LOVE THE THEME PARKS, I love the adoption center, Whats so rude bout it! But the creepy chain letters I gots to agree with! :rolleyes: I name my friends I don't understand why it takes up space! I make clubs too. Whats a matter with it???????????????????????????????????????????????????

[SIZE=14pt]i agree with u but yet i dont...what do u mean when u say:WHAT HAS TAMATLAK TUREND INTO[/SIZE]

i like it the way it is...but yea i have seen more closed topics then normal but tama talk is fine the way it is. and how do u know that Admin would hate what hes seeing...maybe he likes how it is now. u dont no what he thinks i dont no what he thinks nobody dos.but u should not be talking 4 Admin...only he can talk 4 him self

Everything Else Is Okay To Tamatalk But They Chain Letters Are A Big Pain In The Neck! But Try Not To Type In Caps ( I Have A Problem By Typing Every Word With A Cap At The Start )

what ever you all don't understand its not about the clubs ! there are to many! its just like too much and i'm sure adim is not like yeah! i love these chain letters and 1,000,000,00,000 clubs

and contestsd of who is the best person on tamatlak , i said what has tamatalkturned into cause of all of these things^ take it the way you want.

whoa whoa whoa, i agree, but sometimes the adoption center can be fun! the chain letters heck yeah please stop sending those, but the centers and stuff should stay. but i half agree. no offense

I aggree with you on some of the stuff but on the other stuff its just ridiculous

I totally agree, TamaTalk has been overrun by "SMILIE BEACH 3" OR "FUN ADOPTION CENTRE COME NOW!" i think it makes TamaTalk look..well un-orginised (no offence to the Tamaguides who do a fantastic job..)

Thank you! you actualy really understand. for the people who love it fine BUT its to much, too many , i feel bad for the original

maker of those clubs cause people can COPY its not fair , i'm tired of people saying they like it and those clubs,and and trying to cover up for tamatalk no its not good to have so much piled up a couple is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I AM TIRED !, SO TIRED OF THESE CONTEST CLUBS NAMING FRIENDS , THEME PARKS ADOPTION CENTERS, WHAT HAS TAMATLAK TUREND INTO!! WASITNG SPACE SPAMMING RUDE BEHAVIOR CREEPY CHAIN LETTERS SCARING AND ANNOYING PEOPLE! ADMIN WOULDN'T WANT THIS , I HAVEN'T SEEN SO MANY CLOSED TOPICS!!! ITS CRAZAY HERE SO MANY PEOPLE GETTING JEALOUS ANGRY FEELING HURT BLOCKING EACH OHTER CONFUSING THINGS, PEOPLE SAYING AND MAKING RUMORS IS IT EVEN ABOUT TAMAGOCHI'S ANYMORE !? OR JUST STUPID CRAP? I WOULD HATE TO BE IN ADMINS STATE RIGHT NOW HE PROBLY DISSAPOINTED N' STRESSED O U T !! HECK I WOULD BE! PEOPLE MAKING POLLS AND POSTS OF WHO IS THE BEST PERSON ON TAMATALK?!! WHO SHOULD BE A GUIDE!? ITS SCARY! I WENT TO VEIW NEW POSTS AND IT WAS ALL CLUBS AND WHO IS THE BEST THIS THAT! IT WAS ALL ADOPTION CENTERS! AND UNINPORTANT STUFF...[/SIZE]THIS NEEDS TO END!

huh!!!!....... thank god i got that ish out!
I agree. People here need to stop making 1000's of spam and whatnot topics daily. A forum is supposed to be a produtive place, not one that promotes stupidity and the utter raping of the English language.

I agree. People here need to stop making 1000's of spam and whatnot topics daily. A forum is supposed to be a produtive place, not one that promotes stupidity and the utter raping of the English language.
<3 Love.

Not only I love your Neopets rants; I loved what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back