Tamagotchi angel help please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
ok well i have an american angel tamagotchi and i just wanted to know a few things... what should i do when it leaves the screen and there is a blank screen? i tried the little bell icon but i didn't get any training bars. also what is it doing when it gets all twinkley? i kno you have to praise it but then it comes back on a duck and poops! wow that's realllly random!!! haha anyways could someone help me?

When it leaves the screen, it's taken a walk. That always confused me.

There didn't seem to be anything you could do when it was out.

When it gets twinkley, it's praying for you. ( isn't that nice!?)

That's when you praise it with the bell.

It always prays before it poos.

Praising it gives it more TP (tenshi (angel) power) but giving it candy also does that. :(

I am looking for an angelgotchi american version. If anyone knows where I can get one or has one for sale, I am paying top dollar, thanks!!

Angel often poops after praise. How to praise RIGHT- Press B when praising (happy meter only goes up then) :D

Wow. I wish I had an Angelgotchi. Well, I do. I mean the character. The Japanese character but not the whole thing. It's really expensive isn't it? Well, I might get it! A devilgotchi too!~!! I'm so physced up!!!!!~

All u gotta do when the walk off the screen is tap it gently and it will come back. B)

Yeah. I have one too. Atleast yours poops! mine doesnt....ever. B) They're really wired. There is something wrong with mine i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back