V2 logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi99

Reaction score
These are my tama stats.

hungry 4

happy 4

character ;)

training 9

age 3

weight 15

name June

gender girl

generation 8th

point 2044

ill have an update tomorrow hopefully cause my tama is going 2 grow into an adult.

today as i said yesterday, my tam grew into an adult. guess what it was...

a :huh: . yay! my favorite character. anyway it is very convienient cause it barely needs attention at all. oh how cute, i just noticed it was taking a bath! it looks happy. ill tell u the stats later cause i dontn wanna interrupt her bath. how would you like it if someone else interrupted your bath just 4 something not very important???

my :huh: finished its bath. now here r its stats.

hungry 4

happy 4

training 9

age 4

weight 30

name june

gender girl

generation 8th

points 2184

hopefully ill have an update tomorrow :marumimitchi: !

a few hours ago i saw :p brush its teeth! i havent got a brushing teeth character for 4 whole generarions!!! The last time i got one was 4th gen and it was a :( .Anyway ill have another update tomorrow. its getting late and i have 2 go 2 bed at 10.

Arghh... so much to do so little time... i gotta refill my tams hearts 4 school tomorrow and excercise it off in just 13 minutes. and i need 2 type this log. anyway not much happened since yesterday. ill be expecting matchmaker by saturday unless i can get it 2 breed with v3 by friday. :huh: Anyway i kinda stink at writing logs so im sorry if u cant really understand it. also if anyone discovers a way 2 get the butterfly character or the flower character, please pos it here. thankyou. anyway here r my tams stats.

hungry 4

happy 3

training 9

age 5

weight 32

name June

gender girl

generation 8th

points 2329

character:mimitchi:

Yayy tomorrows friday! anyway ill have an update tomorrow.

Oh yeah if youre wondering how 2 get :hitodetchi: then heres how i got it. first of all, our tam must be an even generation(2,4,6,8,etc.).

baby:it was a girl 4 a baby. it doesnt really matter how u do in this stage except cure it when sick.

child: it was a marutchi 4 a child. try 2 keep its hearts at 3 or 4 all the time and discipline all the time. keep its weight down to around 10-12 lb.

teenager: it was a :huh: 4 a teen.keep its hearts at 3 or 4 and discipline when needed.when it calls 4 no reason give timeout and when its in a bad mood give praise. keep its weight down to 15-17 for unhealthy ones and 20-22 for healthy ones.

adult: if it worked well u should get a :mametchi: !

Hope this helps!

yayy todays friday!!! friday night is my fav time of the week. anyway im expecting matchmaker tomorrow 4 my tam. its a :wacko: if u 4got. anyway, today i saw my :lol: singing at about 4 oclock. never seen it 4 a long time! well here r its stats if u wanna know.

hungry 4

happy 4

training 9

age 6

weight 30

name june

gender girl

generation 8th

points 86(spent most of it on honey(love potion)

Tomorrows satruday. Yay!!!!!

today at 10:30am, my tam got the matchmaker! just what i expected. it mated with a nyorotchi and had a baby boy. ooh now theres a snowman in the background and my :mimitchi:and its baby boy are standing at the bottom of the screen. well anyway i dont want to disturb them so ill tell u the stats later. besides im kinda lasy at the moment... lol

hi sorry yesterday i was too busy to post. today ill cover what happened with my tam for today and yesterdy. well yesterday my :wub: on the 8th generation left and i had to take care of the baby boy today. but before that yesterday the baby got sick twice. hmm i thought it was only supposed to get sick once with the parent. well anyway today when the baby woke up, i named it tim. reminded me of tom who was the 6th generation. when my tam was a baby, i took pretty bad care of it since it was a monday and therefore a school day soi coudnt pay much attenetion to it. i was pretty suprised at the child it grew into. guess what it grew into...

kinakomotchi!!!

this was suprising because kinakomotchi is supposed to be a healthy child and i took bad care of the baby. it was probably inherited from its mom the :mametchi: because it was a healthy character. well anyway its asleep now but here are its stats.

hungry 4

happy 4

training lll

age 0

weight 10

name tim

gender boy

generation 9th

points 131

sorry if my logs are hard to read.

today my tam it grew into nikatchi... darn. well anyway what can i say, ive been treating it pretty bad. oh yeah, is it possible for your tam to get sick if it has no happy hearts but has hungry hearts??? i dont think so. Besides in real life thats impossible. who ever heard of someone getting sick because they arent happy?!? anyway a little off topic here... i gotta go to bed since its getting late. sorry for the bad reply... its the best i could do in 5 minutes.

Today not much happened so i seriously dont need to update. Well anyway its still a nikatchi and its 2 days old. cant wait till it grows into an adult on Friday. i know one thing. no mametchi for me!!! arghh i really ope i dont get kusatchi... hate it hate it HATE IT!!! anyway ill just have to wait and see.

oh yeah... its kinda fun to play with your tam with the lights off on the tam. well anyway i gotta go.

hi anyway yesterday i didnt respond cause i was busy playing neopets. but not much happened yesterday anyway. so today my tam grew into an adult.guess what it was...

it wasnt kusatchi! yayyyy!!!

it was a maskchi. not bad if you ask me. so anyway i found out masktchi goes to bed very late. its past 10pm and its still awake. anyway if u want to conserve the baterry,dont mess with the tam lights. when it sleeps no need to turn off lights. and playing with the lights off when its awake is even worse cause the whole screen is black! well tomorrows a busy day for me so you might not get a reply.

Hi again. If youre wondering why yesterday there was no reply, i was pretty busy. well today ive decided to marry my v2 and v3 when theyre seniors. Actually i decided a few days ago. But who cares im trying to get oyajitchi, the secret character. anyway i havent told you the tams stats for a long time. Well, here they are.

Hungry:4

Happy:4

Training:4

Weight:52 lb(ive been lazy and not exercizing it lol.)

Name:Tim

Generation:9

Next week i kinda get to relax so ill update tomorrow! If im not too lazy...

I couldnt reply yesterday because i had to go to bed early. Well anyway yesterday i got the matchmaker. My tam had a baby...

girl!!! kool :D

Anyway my tams gonna leave tomorrow. ill update soon!

ok. Today i feel bored of logs soim gonna make a short post. i reached 10th gen today at approximately 1:50pm. Yay double digits! Well anyway i named it cme(it was a messup) it was supposed to be cat. So ill just call it cat. so now its a hitodetchi child. Looks like this :rolleyes: :angry: . Well feel free to post in my log as long as it isnt spam. All comments are accepted whether good or bad.

...havent replied in a long time. Well i didnt really feel like it. So over the past few days my tam changed into a hinotamatchi. its gonna grow into an adult tomorrow. I wonder what ill get. Well here are the stats.

Hungry: 3

Happy: 3

Training:4

Weight:93

Name:Cme(supposed to be Cat)

Generation:10

Cant wait til spring break! :angry:

Latest posts

Back