What do you think of Tama Family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
Which part did you like? Which part did you hate?

What can I do to improve it? Questions & comments?

Oh yah, I said that it was based on a true story? Well every character is real except for Melissa, she plays the part of me so yah...the tama characters are real to! Say hi Kenta! *Kenta waves* he's an adult now but I won't tell you what he is, it'll ruin the story:)

Which part did you like? Which part did you hate? What can I do to improve it? Questions & comments?

Oh yah, I said that it was based on a true story? Well every character is real except for Melissa, she plays the part of me so yah...the tama characters are real to! Say hi Kenta! *Kenta waves* he's an adult now but I won't tell you what he is, it'll ruin the story:)
I love the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm...I'm kinda getting desperate here! SOOO many people read Tama Family but they NEVER tell me what they think of it!!! People!!! I want to know what you think of it!!! Steffi is the ONLY one who told me what she thought of my story!!! And don't come here telling me that I'm crazy or I'm being bossy or something because I'm not crazy and I'm not bossy, I just want to know what people think of my story and they don't respond!

Ummm...I'm kinda getting desperate here! SOOO many people read Tama Family but they NEVER tell me what they think of it!!! People!!! I want to know what you think of it!!! Steffi is the ONLY one who told me what she thought of my story!!! And don't come here telling me that I'm crazy or I'm being bossy or something because I'm not crazy and I'm not bossy, I just want to know what people think of my story and they don't respond!
Oh, and I was thinking... when they hatch there V3's, They should both be girls, since Kenta and Jake? are boys...

Latest posts

Back