John

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: John

Tamagotchi's Age: 35

Date of Birth: 28th January 2006

Date of Passing: 4th March 2006

What Generation? 1

Tamagotchi`s Gender: Boy

Your Comments: Goodbye John. You died of age. It just happend on the 4th of March. You and I were on the slot machine cos` you grew some weight, and then you died right in front of me. I miss you already. :( :( :( I hope you have a good time in Tama-Hevan. I`m sorry i did not let you get married. I didn`t want to let you go to the Tamagotchi planet. I just wanted to keep you and there was a way how i could have kept you and let you get married, but that is a cheat and my Dad said i`m not allowed to use cheats on anything. Not even on my Tamagotchi. I`m sorry about it. :( First you were a :hitodetchi: , then a Young Mametchi, then a Gunjirotchi and then an Ojitchi. If the Tamagotchi Connexion V3 was coming out in March, you could have been the last V2 Tamagotchi I`ve ever raised. But then TamaTalk found out that they were coming out in April. I`m gonna raise one more V2 Tamagotchi, and then buy a V3. I love you very much. I`ll miss you very much. :( I`ll never forget you. I`m sorry i did not connect you with anyone. I would have, cos` my friend Iselin and her little brother Gard have Tamagotchis but there toys have lost their battery power. :( Goodbye John!! I love you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back