What is your favorite tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancerRachel

Reaction score
Hey peeps! What I want to know is what your fav tamagotchi is mine is :( .

So what I am doind is looking at all the repllies and averaging them up to she which one is the most popular! So please tell me your answer here or e-mail me at [email protected]!

my favorite is :ph34r: and :gozarutchi: they r so viloent yay!!! they grow up so fast :(

my favorite Tamagotchi, i'd have to say, well, because my MOST FAVORITE Tamagotchi isn't a smilie on here, i'll just put my favorite one that's a smilie on here:

My Favorite Tamagotchi:

:p , :mimitchi: , :lol: ,

:kuribotchi: , :gozarutchi: , :ichigotchi: ,

:pochitchi: , :mametchi: , :furawatchi: ,

:chohimetchi: , :hitodetchi: , :eek: !!!!!!!!!!

lol :) sorry about that,..........

:angry: is my favorite! What does Mametchi look like in V3?

:angry: is my favorite! What does Mametchi look like in V3?
to answer ur question, i think that the :mametchi:s on all versions r the same.......... tell me if im wrong or not, but i haven't had a :ph34r: on any of my Tamagotchi Versions!!!!!!!!!!

these include:

2 V2s, and 1 V3!!!!!!!!!!

to answer ur question, i think that the :mametchi:s on all versions r the same.......... tell me if im wrong or not, but i haven't had a :) on any of my Tamagotchi Versions!!!!!!!!!!these include:

2 V2s, and 1 V3!!!!!!!!!!
They look like they do on like say Tamagotchi Corner Shops Case Exsept more pixalated

If you have the package of V3 if the Tamagotchi is turned off or not opened then it has a picture of Mametchi in the Tamagotchi.

Mametchi looks better in V3 than all of other versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back