Two "special" V3 Passwords!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Here are 2 V3 passwords that should work on ALL V3 tamas. They give items (re-usable) rather than souvenirs.
The first one is found in Tamagotchi Corner Shop Nintendo DS instructions

32479 91490

gives a !! !!

when used by an adult (can't be used with other stages) it will evolve into whatever your adult is and play a game of dance with it!!

The second one you receive when you complete the game (Nintendo DS Corner Shop)

63532 86367

gives a pen.

Used by adults only - but does some very cool pictures.

Both can be used as often as you want
This information was taken from TamaZone from georgiakate1. All due credit belongs to her, I'm just the messenger :) but how cool right? A CLONE and a special DRAWING PEN :) this isn't the ordinary pen you buy from the shop, it's the special one!!!!

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what ! ! does.....hmmm.......

forever,

Kelly_Clarkson8
I got it and it's a clone of your tama! I better not tell what it does though, 'cuz some people may already be mad at me for telling them what it is, and I don't wanna give anything else away! :D

I beat the DS Game.

But I figured out you don't beat until you use every character.

I'm currently working with Kuchipatchi.

I knew about the !! !! code. It's so awesome!

This information was taken from TamaZone from georgiakate1. All due credit belongs to her, I'm just the messenger :angry: but how cool right? A CLONE and a special DRAWING PEN :angry: this isn't the ordinary pen you buy from the shop, it's the special one!!!!

Ra,
it works.i did it on my V3.also,my V3 is a child and that code still worked!and what does the ! ! do?is it one-use?

Sincerily,

Kate

we alredy have those c0odes from another part of this site!!
hmph!!
yeah... even if you didnt know you only post questions here. you post these under codes part of the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont be so ungreatful Tamagurls, the other people are really happy with these codes,so dont make it bad by makeing a bad comment.

Wow! I knew the code for ! ! (clone) but I didn't know the code for the pen! Thanks! I wonder what pics my tama will be able to draw with it?... :blink:

Cool! NOnetheless this is in the wrong spot, it should be in codes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back