A Complete guide to tamagotchis.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*TamagotchisRule*~

Reaction score
A Guide To Tamagotchis.

I'm warning you that this will have to take a lot of breaks!!

Beginning.

A tamagotchi is a Virtual Pet that has some interesting fetures.

Let's start.

Buttons

The left button (<--) is Button A. It allows you to select an Icon.

The middle one is Button B. It allows you to Enter or Execute. It also lets you in time mode if no icon is selected.

The right button(-->)is Button C. It allows you to Cancel or Exit.

Icons

The first Icon is a "brain", or you tamas status. The 1st screen is hungy and happy. The 2nd screen is a "training bar." It shows how much disipline it got. The 3rd screen is how old it is, how much it weighs and its name. The 4th screen is gender and generation. For V2s and V3s, The 5th screen is points. The 6th screen is for V3 ONLY!! The Username used to go on tamatown.

I'll continue in a new post (and give my hands a rest, LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK!!

Guide To Tamagotchis Page 2

The second Icon is a chief or Feeding time! If your tama is hungry (1 empty hungry heart in the status) then go here and for V1 an V3, It will say Meal and snack. For V2, It will say Meal, Snack and Treat. Choose Either one.

The third Icon is a toilet and cleans up its mess ( looks like hershey kiss, LOL!)

The forth Icon is a game Icon. V1 has Dance an jump. For V2 it has 3 options: Game Shop and Items. Use points to buy items. In V2, You earn points by playing the games : Jump: Press the button on the side of the screen in 0.5 sec. It's confusing. Bump: Just press any button when "PRESS!" comes up.Heading: Use Button A and C to go and B to head the ball. and Slot: Just press Button B and see it. O is good, ^ is normal and X is bad. You will have 1 more game after each stage of growth.

INTERMISSION!!!

Guide To Tamagotchis Page 3

Forth Icon continued

For V3, The icon has 5 options!!!! 0_0

Game, Item, Shop Password and Soviners.

Games: Get *musical notes* I don't know how to make those symbols so PM me if you do!! Bump, Flag, Heading, Memory and sprint.

To play get: Use Button A and C to control the bags. Ignore the poop and get musical notes. The note that is eigth or has 1 stem is 1 oint, The 2-stemed one is 2 points. Get 100 or more to be champion.

To play Bump: See V2

To play Flag: UGH!! bad waste of time! It has Button A and C and use them. The colors matter. Black is left and white is right.

They will also switch sides and small flags come up. Ignore 'em.

INTERMISSION!!

Guide to Tamagotchis Page 4

Whew!! Ok

Heading: Pretty good. See V2

Memory:Like Dance, but with ^, > and <.

Sprint: Easy. Just press Button B.

Shop is like V2 and it has sales once a week. A sale is a time when all Items are half price!!!

Items are same as V2

Passwords are 10-digit numbes you get from tamatown. It gives sovineres or Items. Sovineres are just things to LOOK at, not use.

INTERMISSION!!

Awsome guide!!!

Peace in the world,

*tamatama_66*
Thanks. And now..

Guide to tamas page 5

The 5th Icon is most high-tech of 'em all,- INFRA-RED CONNECTION!! For V1, It just says: Standby. V2 is Playmate? Ver.1 Ver.2

For V3, it says Playmate? Ver.3 Others. To connect a V2 and V1 to the V3, Just press others and for V2, select Ver.1.

The sixth Icon is Disipline.

Use the training bar to see how much of 9 you've trained it. Disipline when: (V1) Praise and Time out.

(V2 and V3) Wrong gift, Praise, and Timeout.

The 7th icon is medicine. Use this Icon when it's sick (skull) or toothache(tooth).

The 8th is lights. Turn them off when your tama is sleeping.

9th: Friend. If V1 and V2, It's Friend and Present. For V3, It's friend, present, point and family. In V2 and 3, You can wrap presents. Just press Buttob B, pRESS yES TO CONFIRM, AND vISA-vERSA.

10th is Attention, and is when hungry or unhappy, training and all...

Intermission!

Guide to tamas pg 6

Ok!! Time for charecters!!

A baby: the baby is the first stage of your tamagotchis life. It poos and empties a heart often, so try and watch it more often.

Child: The child is the 2nd stage, and envoves from baby 1 hour.

Teen : Envoves at 1 yr old

Adult: Envoves at 3 or 4 yrs.

Oldies : adult 120 hrs without mating

In the praise thing my tamas dont say wrong gift.

Is it meant to?

In the praise thing my tamas dont say wrong gift.

Is it meant to?
I mean that you wrap a gift, doesn't give it and is giggling. Time out!

Guide To Tamagotchis Page 3
Forth Icon continued

For V3, The icon has 5 options!!!!  0_0

Game, Item, Shop Password and Soviners.

Games: Get ♪Bump, Flag, Heading, Memory and sprint.

To play get: Use Button A and C to control the bags. Ignore the poop and get musical notes. The note that is eigth or has 1 stem is 1 point, The 2-stemed one is 2 points. Get 100 or more to be champion.

To play Bump: See V2

To play Flag: UGH!! bad waste of time! It has Button A and C and use them. The colors matter. Black is left and white is right.

They will also switch sides and small flags come up. Ignore 'em.

INTERMISSION!!
NM this posdtIf I made a mistake please tell me.

Cool Guide this will be useful as I amgetting a new tama soon! :huh: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mellow: :eek: :hitodetchi: :nyatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back